PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ontario, Canada

Matz
10-02-2018, 20:18
Joined this forum to get more info on my new (to me) Heybrook TT2 turntable with Rega RB300 & exact cart.
I'll be hanging around here for a a while http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?54597-More-Heybrook-TT2-questions-sweating-the-small-stuff :goodthread:

Cheers!

Svend N
10-02-2018, 22:19
Hi Matz! Another Heybrook owner from Canada :). Welcome to AoS! You've come to the right place to learn about these great turntables. In case you haven't found it yet, the mods have created a sticky thread in the Past Masters section just for the TT2: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?56271-The-Heybrook-TT2-info-thread

Lots of info there, incl. links to TT2 threads here and elsewhere.

Cheers,
Svend

PS - I think I know the TT2 that you bought...was it the one on CAM recently?

walpurgis
11-02-2018, 09:40
Hi Matz. Welcome to AOS.

As you've seen, the TT2 has a following here. I'm sure any questions you may have can be answered.

Feel free to get involved and have a chat with everybody.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

The Black Adder
11-02-2018, 09:51
Welcome to AOS, Matz.

Sounds like you have found your fave thread...

Enjoy! :)

Matz
11-02-2018, 13:54
thank you all for the warm welcome

Matz
11-02-2018, 13:56
PS - I think I know the TT2 that you bought...was it the one on CAM recently?

That's the one Svend :)

Svend N
11-02-2018, 15:09
That's the one Svend :)

Cool. Looked in great shape.

If you don't mind, please post the outcome of any tweaks or mods or experimenting you do with the TT2 over in the sticky thread that I linked. The intent of that is to serve as a repository of user knowledge and experience for the TT2. E.g. I will be trying more platter mats soon, so will post my impressions there. FYI, Shane, the thread starter, is the designer of the TT2 :). We are very fortunate to have him here. He's a wealth of knowledge, and a super-helpful guy.

Best,
Svend

Matz
11-02-2018, 19:57
Cool. Looked in great shape.

If you don't mind, please post the outcome of any tweaks or mods or experimenting you do with the TT2 over in the sticky thread that I linked. The intent of that is to serve as a repository of user knowledge and experience for the TT2. E.g. I will be trying more platter mats soon, so will post my impressions there. FYI, Shane, the thread starter, is the designer of the TT2 :). We are very fortunate to have him here. He's a wealth of knowledge, and a super-helpful guy.

Best,
Svend

Are you serious? The original designer of Heybrook? We are very fortunate, for sure!

Spectral Morn
12-02-2018, 11:55
Welcome to AoS