PDA

View Full Version : Radford valve amp

John Mallett
04-03-2010, 23:39
Hi I have for sale a pair of Radford MA25 power amps and an SC2 pre-amp, i have no idea what they are worth so am open to offers. Thanks John

Marco
04-03-2010, 23:48
Hi John,

Welcome to AOS :)

Before allowing new members to advertise, we ask that they first introduce themselves properly to the existing membership in our Welcome area. Please read the threads here to see what sort of info is required (basic location details, for example, are a must):

http://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

This is standard procedure on AOS, and I'm afraid if you don't do this we will have to pull your ad. I trust that introducing yourself properly won't be a problem, though :cool:

Marco.

P.S Also when registering, did you intend to make your email address part of your username, or what this a mistake?

jabys1
23-01-2013, 08:21
hi are you still selling your radford gear? thanks

The Grand Wazoo
23-01-2013, 08:28
Highly unlikely, I think Tim. John's not exactly been our most prolific member with 5 posts in almost 3 years and his last log on was in November 2010. Even if the amps are still for sale, I don't think he'll be dropping by to see your question.

Floyddroid
26-01-2013, 07:45
A little harsh Mr Bird though very true. BTW, got a great nerdy book for Christmas about ELP.