no words here.

Marco
04-03-2010, 08:14
Who's the dude on the right?

Marco.

Jason P
04-03-2010, 09:25
As a brit am I missing the point here?

Hillary and Barack in the dress appropriate to the country their in? Showing due respect to their hosts?

Or is the deeply shocking to the American psyche?

Puzzled... :hmm:

Jason

Marco
04-03-2010, 09:29
Same here, mate - I don't get it either... Oh I see, that's Barack on the right! Lol, didn't recognise him like that - he must be about 20 years younger there!

Marco.

The Grand Wazoo
04-03-2010, 10:05
I wonder whether Jeff's location might give us a clue as to the thoughts behind his post............?

Spectral Morn
04-03-2010, 11:24
I wonder whether Jeff's location might give us a clue as to the thoughts behind his post............?

I would say Yes.

In regard to the first photo...well it seems in the modern world, where truth and justice have mostly died (for the sake of convenience), that terrorists can be forgiven and allowed to *become credible* even if they don't renounce their goals, or say sorry for past crimes.

As to the second photo..well I don't have any issue with that at all....but I can see how some might. Barrack was America's poster boy and saviour(wrong), but sadly he is only human, and has let those down who put so much into thinking he was the answer for America's problems. Tony Blair was the UK's equivalent (on many, but not all levels) and do you know what? If you put your trust in people you will more often than not be let down by them. Blair let the UK down big time. Anyone who seriously thinks the majority of politicians are in it for societies good are deluding themselves. They are in it for number 1:(

Regards D S D L

goraman
04-03-2010, 13:43
No, but whats funny is Hillary relised the photo of our now prez. to damage him when she her self was running for office then one pops up of her and the whole family in hejabs(head scarfs) with the father of terror hilself.Yaser Arafat Inventer of the suicide bomb and hijacking,not to mention winner of the Nobel peace price.All you have to do now is win a US presedental election and you get a Nobel prize now.
Thats whats funny about these pics.
I feel we are becomeing the butt of a huge global joke.

Joe
04-03-2010, 20:19
No, but whats funny is Hillary relised the photo of our now prez. to damage him when she her self was running for office then one pops up of her and the whole family in hejabs(head scarfs) with the father of terror hilself.Yaser Arafat Inventer of the suicide bomb and hijacking,not to mention winner of the Nobel peace price.All you have to do now is win a US presedental election and you get a Nobel prize now.
Thats whats funny about these pics.

Hell, they gave one of those to Henry Kissinger decades ago, causing one famous satirist to say that he was giving up satire, because he couldn't invent anything funnier than that.

Jason P
04-03-2010, 23:03

Now on that I can definitely agree! Very interesting if you scratch the surface of BHA... you get the same old characters popping up that've been around for decades...

Jason