PDA

View Full Version : TT Plinth adjustable feet?

WESTLOWER
26-01-2018, 10:29
Near completion of my Garrad 401 winter project, delivery of my Russ Collinson 'layers of beauty' plinth next week..

Whats the reccommendations for feet for such a plinth? If we could keep the suggestions to a reasonable price point please.

Thoughts...?

ERICLIMPIT
26-01-2018, 10:40
Cant go wrong with Soundcares' superspikes (the threaded version) under £40 for a set of 4.

Boyse6748
26-01-2018, 10:44
It really does depend on what you deem as a reasonable price point. My choice would be Adjustable Magnetic Levitation Feet. (Almost total isolation from what the TT sits on) and far cheaper than the Townshend Pods.

I currently use these on my custom made plinth for the Denon DP80.

Peter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WESTLOWER
26-01-2018, 11:22
It really does depend on what you deem as a reasonable price point. My choice would be Adjustable Magnetic Levitation Feet. (Almost total isolation from what the TT sits on) and far cheaper than the Townshend Pods.

I currently use these on my custom made plinth for the Denon DP80.

Peter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Chaps, not sure what I really meant by reasonable price actually, as these are obviously a necessity, but also an after thought :rolleyes:
So i wanted to get as many suggestions as I could and go from there. I suppose max would be £150...but no idea... If a £40 option works well and looks nice, cool, if not, it's beans on toast for a month!

Dubmart
26-01-2018, 16:21
I've just put together a 301 using a plinth from Russ, I went for Michell Tenderfeet, really as a stop gap, but I have to say I'm really pleased with how they turned out and am in no hurry to change them, £7 each so almost the cheapest you can get, very well made and they look good, the only problem was I got Russ to fit the plinth for M6 threaded feet and the Michells are M4 so I had to spend another fiver on some thread adapters.

The Black Adder
26-01-2018, 18:22
I too would be interested in something adjustable but not expensive.

The superspikes look good

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk