PDA

View Full Version : I know im not a trade member but......

The Vinyl Adventure
28-02-2010, 15:09
....for those who dont know as well as being a photographer i also do a day a week in this shop http://www.sight2sound.co.uk

id always try and work out deals where i can for nice forum people

the best email address to get me on is hamish@hamishgill.com

(hope the management dont mind me doing this)

DSJR
28-02-2010, 15:25
Can you get a list of all the branches' used gear Hamish? There used to be some real bargains from time to time..

Marco
28-02-2010, 15:27
Hi Hamish,

That looks like a decent little shop... Why not show management the forum and ask them to register here as trade members? Then they can advertise as much as they like in the proper area :)

Marco.

The Vinyl Adventure
28-02-2010, 15:31
not so much these days what with ebay we get a lot less px going on we have sod all at worcester... but yes, il give glos and swindon a ring when im next in on wednesday and see what they have in.

The Vinyl Adventure
28-02-2010, 15:35
Hi Hamish,

That looks like a decent little shop... Why not show management the forum and ask them to register here as trade members? Then they can advertise as much as they like in the proper area :)

Marco.

il set it up my self if thats ok, i dont think "management" would be to upset with me if i managed a trade members account here as long as you dont mind?

The Vinyl Adventure
28-02-2010, 15:41
or you could give me the nessasary posting rights to post in the trade members area and if we have any relevent offers or indeed good second hand stuff i could post info in there?.. that would seem like the easyist way for me to do things rather than having a separate account?

Marco
28-02-2010, 15:41
Nope, that's ok - just register as 'Sight2Sound' and restrict your posts under that account to advertising in the Trade Inspirations area :)

It's better if you have a separate account for this, Hamish.

Marco.

The Vinyl Adventure
28-02-2010, 15:44
right o