PDA

View Full Version : My fave releases of 2017

Floyddroid
26-12-2017, 12:16
http://theprogmeister.com/the-progmeisters-top-ten-albums-of-2017/

paulf-2007
26-12-2017, 16:30
I will have to get a listen to procol harum's latest, Geoff whitehorn is the lead guitarist and lives down the road from me. I've known him for many years and used to jam with him on a Sunday lunchtime at a local pub. He gave me some good advice I still use today.

struth
26-12-2017, 16:59
I will have to get a listen to procol harum's latest, Geoff whitehorn is the lead guitarist and lives down the road from me. I've known him for many years and used to jam with him on a Sunday lunchtime at a local pub. He gave me some good advice I still use today.

what Ive heard of it was very good.

Edward
26-12-2017, 17:19
Steve, thought I would dip into some tracks of these albums. I'm well impressed. Great smooth rock. :cool:

Particularly impressed with Damanek - interesting lyrics!

Floyddroid
26-12-2017, 22:05
Steve, thought I would dip into some tracks of these albums. I'm well impressed. Great smooth rock. :cool:

Particularly impressed with Damanek - interesting lyrics!

Great album.

Floyddroid
26-12-2017, 22:09

Geoff's guitar is blinding throughout Novum.