PDA

View Full Version : Allnic Amps

purite audio
16-05-2008, 10:34
I have a few pieces of Ex-Dem Allnic amplification, Allnic are hand made in Korea by Mr Park, his former designs for 'Silvaweld' garnered some very favourable reviews ( see Brad Morricals review of the Slvaweld vs Kondo M7 )
Mr Park winds all of his own transformers from scratch, the amps are all made 'properly' interstage and transformer coupled.
The 1500 phono is one of the finest phono stages I have heard, it has a seperate valve regulated power supply ,and uses an LCR eq circuit ,I also have a pair of 300B Parallel Single ended monobloc's 20 watts output, there are photgraphs of the equipment on my site, www.puriteaudio.co.uk
Thanks Keith.
These are the A6000 Double Parallel 300B Single Ended Interstage coupled 50 watts output.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb255/coopie_photo/Allnis-A-6000-300B-QSE-02.jpg

purite audio
17-05-2008, 09:06
Here's a photo of the full system in Munich, TW AC turntable, Allnic amps and Thomas' new phono stage Cessaro Alpha horns.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb255/coopie_photo/Allnic-Demo-Munich2008-1.jpg

John
18-05-2008, 20:01
the Allinic amps are pretty special

Marco
18-05-2008, 20:04
Those look absolutely awesome, Keith! Great pictures, too.

I would love to have been there and heard it for myself. How did they sound?

Marco.

purite audio
19-05-2008, 09:23
Good of you to say so Marco, we did have a good sound at the show, we even had applause which I found a little odd , Ralph ( Cessaro ) took orders for seven pairs of speakers including two Beta's so he was pleased, a guy from Greece is selling his Wilson Alexandria's aother in Hong Kong has sold his Avalon Sentinels for a pair of Alpha's , there was a lot of interest in Mr parks amps especially from people who knew his former designs for 'Silvaweld' , all in all a really good show.
In Milan we are going to be playing a set of the Beta's, that should be very interesting, the Milan show is meant to be really good as well, worht a trip perhaps,Keith.

purite audio
15-06-2008, 16:38
I have a pair of ex-dem Alnic 300B parallel single ended mono's for sale, 20 watts output, hard wired and transformer coupled, they are an identical specification to current production , just slightly different cosmetically, I use an identical pair myself, they come with four new Electro Harmonix 300B valves , offered at a substantial discount, rrp is £7500, I am asking £3500. Please PM if you have any questions or would like a photograph, thanks Keith.

purite audio
01-07-2008, 10:32
Just a quick bump, these ex-dem amps need to go, if anyone is looking for 20watt PSE mono's complete with new EH 300B's just drop me a line . I very much believe you have to hear equipment in your room, so I am happy to bring them around and leave them with you. Keith.

purite audio
02-07-2008, 20:52
Photo of amp!http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb255/coopie_photo/P6162729.jpg

Marco
21-09-2008, 16:36
Hi Baja,

Great pics and what an amazing system! Is it your own? Welcome to AOS :)

However this is the trade area of the forum and is really meant for our dealers and manufacturers to use, so I will have to move your post to 'The Gallery' later. Unless you are a dealer of manufacturer, of course, but you will have to let me know.

Where are you from, incidentally?

Marco.

baja
21-09-2008, 16:48
hi marco,
thanks for information. I'm from germany. Yes, this is my system (and I'm a 'private person') - but parts are already sold, because I close this system. I will follow the audiophile path no longer - meanwhile I have new plans (for a quite different system) ...
thanks for moving my post.
I've just posted a "for sale" for my silvaweld amps.
btw great forum!
best,

Marco
21-09-2008, 17:15
No problem, I'll move your post now, and also the private add you've placed in the trade section, which will be placed in our 'Private Exhibitions' area.

Thanks for the kind comments. So what's your first name?

Marco.