PDA

View Full Version : P700 I'm Barking Mad

P700
22-12-2017, 22:08
OK, so I really am Barking Mad !
Franchise owner of Barking Mad Ashford www.barkingmad.uk.com where we organise holidays for dogs. We are the best alternative to dog kennels.
We match people who would likea dog but either cannot afford one or cannot have one full time with people going away on holiday. We supply full support for dog/s, host and customer.
P700, my XKR convertible I have owned for almost 13 years. Member of the xkec
Hi Fi. Denon DVD SACD player via Dac64, Pink Triangle (PTTOO upgraded) Zeta, Keseki PHS, Pink Triangle PIPII used as phono stage, MFA Baby Refference , Pass Aleph, Avantgarde Uno.
Spares
Kiseki Blue GS, Magnapan MG111S for refurb, Vocale SET amp, and rebuilding an early system Dual CS505 A&R C77, Mission 700 speakers, REL sub

Member of the New Ash Green Hi-Fi club for about the last 30 years.

walpurgis
22-12-2017, 23:15
Hello Richard. Welcome to AOS.

You have some interesting equipment there.

If you are doing renovations or any other DIY projects, a feature on them would be welcome in our Drawing Board section.

This is a friendly place and there's plenty to get involved with, so just join in.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Lerxst
23-12-2017, 16:13
Hi Richard,

Welcome. Some pretty nice stuff there!

Hope you enjoy it here.

Chris

Puffin
23-12-2017, 17:09
Hi Richard, welcome along. I remember buying some Trichord cables from a stall at one of the Tonbridge Audio Jumbles sold by New Ash Green Hi-Fi club.

P700
25-12-2017, 12:01
Hi Richard, welcome along. I remember buying some Trichord cables from a stall at one of the Tonbridge Audio Jumbles sold by New Ash Green Hi-Fi club.

Yes, John Howes who used to run it is a member. We still attend and pass on excess kit etc. and look for new members :)