PDA

View Full Version : Manual for leema splx10 subwoofer

paulf-2007
02-12-2017, 21:26
I have owned this subwoofer for some time and had another before that I regretted selling. I no longer use it in my listening room but thinking to use it in the office. I don't have a manual for it and as it has several wiring options I could do with some instructions or a manual. It has line level phono inputs and outputs.
I would like to know if I take the links from my jap crap amplifier that links pre out and power in connect pre out to subwoofer and subwoofer line out to amp power in would that be OK as I don't have more pre out phono's for the subwoofer. Otherwise it's high level as in speaker level in from speaker cables.
It also has high level out binding posts. It has a switch for full range
or low pass, does this mean it will have full range out on high level binding posts and/or the subwoofer driver runs full range.

paulf-2007
03-12-2017, 17:22
ok answered my own question in part. Removed the links from my amp that connect pre out to power in and ran phono leads to subwoofer line in and line out, all working nicely. The rest of it doesn't matter but would still like a manual if someone happens across this thread and has one or a link to one.

hifinutt
03-12-2017, 21:55
if you email leema , I am sure they will be exceedingly happy to email you one asap

paulf-2007
03-12-2017, 22:23
if you email leema , I am sure they will be exceedingly happy to email you one asap

I have e mailed them today, will wait to see if they reply.

paulf-2007
07-12-2017, 16:18
while waiting for an e mail from leema, I tried connecting the line level loop to my pre out and power in and it works a treat. Leema then mailed me to say I could do it that way but they thought it more convenient to run it from the speaker binding posts. Well its not that convenient getting at the speaker binding posts and works great line level. The sub has been sitting in my listening room like an expensive table for my laptop and now its actually useful again.

hifinutt
11-12-2017, 22:08
excellent , good to know