PDA

View Full Version : Valve DAC recommendation for Croft 25/7 and Harbeth

Philson81
24-11-2017, 12:49
I recently bought a pair of 30.1 together with the Croft 25/7 combo equipped with NOS Tesla e83cc valves. I play only digital and using a Rega DAC. I'm very pleased with the sound coming out of these boxes. Feels more alive, with more separation, 3D than I ever had the chance to hear before. :)

However I'm getting very tempted to get more of that feeling by upgrading the Rega-DAC to a good valve DAC. I rather spend it on a used so I can get the most for my money. My budget is about £1000. What do you recommend?

forsell
24-11-2017, 15:33
I recently bought a pair of 30.1 together with the Croft 25/7 combo equipped with NOS Tesla e83cc valves. I play only digital and using a Rega DAC. I'm very pleased with the sound coming out of these boxes. Feels more alive, with more separation, 3D than I ever had the chance to hear before. :)

However I'm getting very tempted to get more of that feeling by upgrading the Rega-DAC to a good valve DAC. I rather spend it on a used so I can get the most for my money. My budget is about £1000. What do you recommend?

Hi there, in my experience a valve DAC in an entirely valve based system does NOT necessarily make things better -the resulting sound may drift towards "lush & soft" with leading edges blurred. For my taste at least. It all depends on individual taste though... An upgrade on Rega DAC within your budget I can think of would be: Leema Elements DAC (solid state but good), if you are definitely into valves at digital front end: Audio Note DAC (in AN kit form you get more sound for bucks), very promising and sort of a bargain seems to be Gary Dews' Border Patrol valve DAC (like AN also no over-sampling technology)

Dickchy
24-11-2017, 16:15
I can heartily recommend the Border Patrol SE DAC though it has only one valve, in the power supply. It transformed the digital sound into my valve pre (Puresound L10) and solid state power amp (Modwright)
Gary at Border Patrol is a delight to deal with.
A new one would be slightly above budget but only just.

Richard

WESTLOWER
24-11-2017, 16:17
Andreas, i have one of Dr. Slawa's DACS with tube output stage
I Couldn't recommend them highly enough, certainly worth a chat with Slawa. He certainly knows his stuff
http://sw1xad.co.uk/product/dac-1/

bumpy
24-11-2017, 16:51
Andreas, i have one of Dr. Slawa's DACS with tube output stage
I Couldn't recommend them highly enough, certainly worth a chat with Slawa. He certainly knows his stuff
http://sw1xad.co.uk/product/dac-1/

I would certainly second this. He has some pre owned equipment on his Site which are certainly good value for money. I cant speak highly enough about the sound quality.

My fantastic DAC1 Signature may appearing there soon I think, as I am upgrading to the DAC II Special.

http://sw1xad.co.uk/pre-owned-equipment-for-sale/

montesquieu
24-11-2017, 16:56
See Private Exhibitions http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?55256-For-Sale-Audio-Note-Kits-ANK-DAC-4-1-LE-Limited-Edition-Analogue-Devices-AD1865

No connection to the seller and appreciate it is a bit over budget, but this is a superb DAC and should be broadly around the level of to the factory 2.1x DAC which is over £4k retail.

This DAC is similar to mine (mine, though an earlier kit version, has multiple mods such as AN's top of the range I/V transformers, Super Hi-B output transformers with upgraded core material, fancy caps, switched multiple inputs including AES/EBU, as well as 2 coax inputs, two with upgraded AN impedance matching transformers and one with a jfet input buffer). Shows the potential of the design though.

I'm a huge fan of Audio Note DACs (similar non-OS principle to the Slawa DAC Adam mentioned). I've had mine for five years now, albeit with a couple of rounds of upgrading (I would estimate it's something a bit above a factory 4.1x by now) which is a record for me. Honestly don't think I will ever need to upgrade from this, though I'm talking to SpeedySteve about moving it to to a copper chassis, or perhaps even two copper chassis, one for power and the other for signal.

Anyway highly recommended with a substantial future upgrade path - the total opposite of a dead end.

Manicatel
24-11-2017, 17:58
I love my Jolida valve dac. Its been modded a bit with different valves & upgraded caps etc, but even in standard form its blooming good. No way is it lush/soft or blurred leading edges.
No remote control, but hard to find fault with, other than that.

smithie
24-11-2017, 19:02
not heard it...but would soooo love to,looks well made with plenty of options...
https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/cayin-idac-6-and-iha-6-dynamic-duo-page-2

smithie
24-11-2017, 19:05
just realised the tube section is just being used as a buffer option..so its pants:D...ill get my coat:lol:
still it does look nice:cool:

Philson81
26-11-2017, 14:28
Thanks for all great advice!! ��
I'm going to research on the brand/models you recommend. The only brand I recognize from before is AN, and I know they make superb products.

I just read some reviews on the Border Patrol DAC, it seems as a really impressive piece of gear, strong candidate for sure. Do you know if it's availible in Europe?

Chivas
27-11-2017, 18:33
See Private Exhibitions http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?55256-For-Sale-Audio-Note-Kits-ANK-DAC-4-1-LE-Limited-Edition-Analogue-Devices-AD1865

This ^

Personally, if I were you, I'd go for any Audio Note DAC within my budget. Alternatively the Slawa is a very good shout and can be had new for your budget (give or take a couple).

On the budget side the Jolida is excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philson81
27-11-2017, 23:50
Thanks,

I've narrowed it down to a few interesting DACs for now..

Border Patrol SE Dac
MHDT labs DAC
used Line Magnetic 502
used AudioNote DAC

Does anyone have experience with the LM 502 and compared it to the others? Or any comparisons between these DACs would be interesting to read!

b36lbx
13-12-2017, 14:34
Another vote for the SW1X, I had the pleasure of testing a DAC 1 and a DAC 2 Special.
Totally different products at different price levels, both very musical and blended very well in AN system.
Slawa is a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable and will listen to your needs and requirements.

Dickchy
13-12-2017, 15:38
Thanks for all great advice!! ��

I just read some reviews on the Border Patrol DAC, it seems as a really impressive piece of gear, strong candidate for sure. Do you know if it's availible in Europe?
Sorry Philson, just read this post. I bought my Border Patrol SE directly from Gary who makes them and good to deal with. Very easy and I tracked it from the US once sent.
I don’t think they are available in the UK but nor sure about mainland Europe.

Richard

ovlov854
19-12-2017, 10:10
Yet another recommendation for the SW1X.
#I have the DAC1
there is also one on fleebay
/www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SW1X-Audio-Design-DAC/173020852388?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.

loonytunes
27-12-2017, 21:12
I currently use the Croft 25/7 combo like you and I can say for a fact that the little Chord Mojo is a great DAC with the Croft!

I've been swapping DACs in a out all day today (for the fun of it) - and the Chord easily out-shines all the other DACs I have here.

The nice thing about the Croft (as you should know) - is how revealing they are to any changes upstream.

I'm sorry the Chord isn't a valve DAC but I thought it worthwhile letting you know seeing as I have the same (amazing) amps as you.

I got mine from Adrian at Audio Flair - fantastic service (that's the Croft amps not the Chord DAC). I'm so impressed with the Mojo I'm now saving up for the 2Qute. No need to change the amps though - they are as good as they get :). With a £1000 budget I would be all over a 2Qute without question.

Anyone here got a 2Qute for sale used but in good condition?

If however you are not convinced and would still like a valve DAC - this looks interesting: http://www.doge.audio/products/tube-dac/doge-7-tube-dac/

Rob1969
28-12-2017, 00:26
I currently use the Croft 25/7 combo like you and I can say for a fact that the little Chord Mojo is a great DAC with the Croft!

I've been swapping DACs in a out all day today (for the fun of it) - and the Chord easily out-shines all the other DACs I have here.

The nice thing about the Croft (as you should know) - is how revealing they are to any changes upstream.

I'm sorry the Chord isn't a valve DAC but I thought it worthwhile letting you know seeing as I have the same (amazing) amps as you.

I got mine from Adrian at Audio Flair - fantastic service (that's the Croft amps not the Chord DAC). I'm so impressed with the Mojo I'm now saving up for the 2Qute. No need to change the amps though - they are as good as they get :). With a £1000 budget I would be all over a 2Qute without question.

Anyone here got a 2Qute for sale used but in good condition?

If however you are not convinced and would still like a valve DAC - this looks interesting: http://www.doge.audio/products/tube-dac/doge-7-tube-dac/

Have you heard the Chord 2Qute in your system.

When I had the Croft Pre/Power I bought and listened to the 2Qute for a few weeks and ended up selling it as I really didn't like the way it presented music.

A few months later I tried the Mojo which I much preferred for some reason.

All I am saying is try the 2Qute in your system if you can before swapping out the Mojo.

jandl100
28-12-2017, 08:13

I wouldn't get hung up on the valve DAC thing.

I've been on a bit of a DAC journey for a few years now and have had quite a few pass through my system.
Including the Rega DAC, which didn't stay long at all. I found it tonally rich and also nicely vibrant but only up to a certain dynamic level. There seemed to be a dynamic glass ceiling to the Rega DAC which I found very frustrating. It kind of builds to a climax then doesn't quite make it. Very strange and not something I have come across much at all.
So, I would suggest you try a few, both solid state and valve output stage and buffered. Don't necessarily reject the valve buffer options (like the Jolida) as being non-purist as they can be remarkably good, imo.

DACs vary a lot in presentation - there isn't a right or wrong - you just have to try a few and see what suits you. Enjoy the journey. :)

loonytunes
28-12-2017, 21:14
Have you heard the Chord 2Qute in your system.

When I had the Croft Pre/Power I bought and listened to the 2Qute for a few weeks and ended up selling it as I really didn't like the way it presented music.

A few months later I tried the Mojo which I much preferred for some reason.

All I am saying is try the 2Qute in your system if you can before swapping out the Mojo.

No I've never heard a 2Qute in my system - I would have assumed the sound to be a tad better with the convenience in that it's more of a seperates Hi-Fi piece than a headphone amp (I will never use the Mojo with headphones). Perhaps the battery sourced power gives the Mojo a little more of an advantage than connectivity to the mains?

More disturbingly however is when you say 'when I had the Croft Pre/Power' - what surely do you have to better this combo (if realistically possible) now?

montesquieu
28-12-2017, 22:07
I'd be cautious of Chord DACs, I had a DAC64 and it was the total opposite of what you'd expect from a valve DAC.

I had fantastic results with the Audio Note DAC 0.1x which in my opinion punches well above its weight. So much so that I went down the more expensive Audio Note route - but the combination of valves and the non-oversampling approach is common across the Audio Note range and if you look inside the 0.1x has some pretty nice Audio Note components. It has SPDIF input as well as USB which is handy.

Anyway I'd recommend wholeheartedly.

Rob1969
29-12-2017, 01:08
No I've never heard a 2Qute in my system - I would have assumed the sound to be a tad better with the convenience in that it's more of a seperates Hi-Fi piece than a headphone amp (I will never use the Mojo with headphones). Perhaps the battery sourced power gives the Mojo a little more of an advantage than connectivity to the mains?

More disturbingly however is when you say 'when I had the Croft Pre/Power' - what surely do you have to better this combo (if realistically possible) now?

I sold the Croft amps around a month ago. Still not sure why but there you go.

Using a Sugden integrated into my Proac SM100’s. On balance I prefer the Sugden very slightly. It can’t do what the Croft’s can in some ways but it does feel more balanced in my system.

Rob1969
29-12-2017, 01:10
I'd be cautious of Chord DACs, I had a DAC64 and it was the total opposite of what you'd expect from a valve DAC.

I had fantastic results with the Audio Note DAC 0.1x which in my opinion punches well above its weight. So much so that I went down the more expensive Audio Note route - but the combination of valves and the non-oversampling approach is common across the Audio Note range and if you look inside the 0.1x has some pretty nice Audio Note components. It has SPDIF input as well as USB which is handy.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about the .1 DAC and have tried to find one s/h to no avail. Cannot afford the new price of one.

oldius
29-12-2017, 09:04
I took a Bryston DAC2 to a couple of bakeoffs and it comfortably saw off an AN DAC and a Lampizator 4.

I no longer own the Bryston so there's no axe to grind but it wasn't close. The rooms were shocked. I don't know the AN model but it was costlier than the Bryston and the Lampizator was dearer again.

Yomanze
29-12-2017, 15:18
I took a Bryston DAC2 to a couple of bakeoffs and it comfortably saw off an AN DAC and a Lampizator 4.

I no longer own the Bryston so there's no axe to grind but it wasn't close. The rooms were shocked. I don't know the AN model but it was costlier than the Bryston and the Lampizator was dearer again.

Let me guess, the Bryston had a much better top end, dynamics & more transparent sound. :P

User211
29-12-2017, 17:31
I love my Jolida valve dac. Its been modded a bit with different valves & upgraded caps etc, but even in standard form its blooming good. No way is it lush/soft or blurred leading edges.
No remote control, but hard to find fault with, other than that.+1.

But the case is pretty horrid. Then again it is cheap. Sonically A for that money, though.

I tried to buy one two days ago off here but was just popped to the post.

I was going to re-house it and dump some copper paper in oil Jupiter caps in it etc etc just for kicks and use in a 2nd system. But it is good enough for use in the main one. Which is surprising.

loonytunes
29-12-2017, 17:51
The link I posted earlier on this thread (http://www.doge.audio/products/tube-...ge-7-tube-dac/) - for Doge Audio products are from ex-Jolida engineers if that's of any interest.

Although I'm quite content with the improvements given from the Mojo, I do wonder what that substantial looking Doge DAC would sound like.

User211
29-12-2017, 18:36
I think it'll be great. The Doge 6 CDP I vastly preferred to a Nagra CDP at a bake off years ago. So did others.

oldius
29-12-2017, 19:14
Let me guess, the Bryston had a much better top end, dynamics & more transparent sound. :PIt was simply better.

ijrussell
30-12-2017, 13:25
I've generally preferred the NOS DAC sound over the last couple of years and can heartily recommend the DDDAC but I have a Bryston BDA-2 in my system at the moment and it's tremendous. I've owned over 20 DACs in the last couple of years and best ones have all been built on simple, solid engineering.

Yomanze
30-12-2017, 17:32
It was simply better.

Thanks for the detail. :D

oldius
04-01-2018, 17:41
Thanks for the detail. :D

You'd already given it!

Stryder5
04-01-2018, 17:54
Could have been me? Sorry.

I like the case, and with the Siemans valves sounds really good.

Great value/performance.

+1.

But the case is pretty horrid. Then again it is cheap. Sonically A for that money, though.

I tried to buy one two days ago off here but was just popped to the post.

I was going to re-house it and dump some copper paper in oil Jupiter caps in it etc etc just for kicks and use in a 2nd system. But it is good enough for use in the main one. Which is surprising.

Rob1969
04-01-2018, 22:45

Evening,

Just sent a private message but your inbox is full so might as well ask the questions here in case others have some insight.
Good evening,

Can I pick your brains please?

I have just bought (was delivered today) an Audio Note 0.1x DAC and it has been settling into my system for a few hours. I think it’s around 4 years old and so shouldn’t need any running in!

I believe you used to have one of these DAC’s? I was wondering if you ever played around between the USB input and standard coax input? I am using the coax connection at the moment which I have to say sounds sublime. Better than the internal DAC on the Auralic Aries Mini which I considered to be pretty good.

Did you make any tweaks to yours - cables etc - that made a difference?

Finally, I notice that you sold yours - I assume you moved onto something pretty special?

montesquieu
04-01-2018, 23:53
Evening,

Just sent a private message but your inbox is full so might as well ask the questions here in case others have some insight.
Good evening,

Can I pick your brains please?

I have just bought (was delivered today) an Audio Note 0.1x DAC and it has been settling into my system for a few hours. I think it’s around 4 years old and so shouldn’t need any running in!

I believe you used to have one of these DAC’s? I was wondering if you ever played around between the USB input and standard coax input? I am using the coax connection at the moment which I have to say sounds sublime. Better than the internal DAC on the Auralic Aries Mini which I considered to be pretty good.

Did you make any tweaks to yours - cables etc - that made a difference?

Finally, I notice that you sold yours - I assume you moved onto something pretty special?

I was seriously impressed by the AN DAC 0.1x, the comparison between the etched, hyper-detailed, ear-bleeding Chord DAC64 I had owned not really that long prior to it, and the Audio Note 0.1x can't be understated.

I had experimented previously with NOS DACs such as the MHDT one and an early Valab one (both, interestingly, from Taiwan), and also with tube output DACs including a DIY Lampizator'ed one based on a board off ebay, and the EE Minimax DAC; but the 0.1x is where it all started to properly come together for me on the digital side (used with a Wadia transport and also a 47 Labs Shigaraki transport which was very good, if basic in its features).

I did try USB on the 0.1x but I didn't have much music to play on it, all I can say was that even then with a Macbook it was plug and play.

I think Audio Note do 'get' digital in their approach - in fact I have very little patience with Audio Note speakers or power amps (being pretty one dimensional/theological in their approach to design - I tried many ever more expensive variants of AN SET amps, with every more fancy pairs of AN E's having more and more silver in them - nah, not for me ...) but many of their source components from analog to digital I've found to be far more interesting and musically successful.

I did think about upgrading the 0.1x, after all the components are all Audio Note ones and can be swapped out for fancier ones. But while I was thinking about this, I came across someone selling an Audio Note Kit DAC 2.1x. This had already been breathed on by its original builder with upgraded components (shed loads of Black Gates including many little red Black Gates I hadn't seen before, plus assorted audio note tantalum resistors as well as the super hi-B output transformers from the AN DAC 3.1x/M3 preamp).

This was upgraded a couple of times subsequently, to M5 / M8 level output and I/V transformers, full balanced operation (it had balanced transformers but they hadn't been fully wired up for balanced previously), even fancier caps, various further improvements to the power supply, and a switchable input incorporating a JFET input buffer on one of the single ended inputs (the others - balanced AES/EBU and single ended SPDIF - used the top end AN input matching transformers which are also in my transport).

I use this with the AN CDT2/II transport which brought further improvements (transports DO make a difference). I heard the DAC in its current state back to back at someone's house with a factory 4.1x and the sound was on a par in my opinion, though subtly different. Not sure what a factory one costs. It's a VERY heavy box now.

I'm not the biggest cable believer, I've experimented but really only found they made a substantive difference in my setup in two places, which is where I stuck with AN-Vx silver - in the phono arm cable, and in the SPDIF connection between transport and DAC. Everywhere else I use RFC cables from Paul Coupe, which are simply well constructed shielded copper cables with no fancy back story - these replaced a mix of AN-Vx silver and Kondo copper. But I do use Audio Note silver between transport and DAC as I think I can hear a difference.

Very recently I've added a Mutec MC-3+USB reclocker / master clock / USB interface which works really well and has brought the digital performance up another notch and given me streaming capability at last to match my CD transport - though funnily enough I couldn't hear the impact of the AN-Vx after putting that in. It's still there for now though.

I've had the kit DAC now for 5 years, expecially after the upgrades, I have considered it endgame for me on the digital side - it's natural, nicely dimensional, musical, and has a fetching ability with timbre. However I have been talking to the guy who did the upgrades and he has some ideas to squeeze more out of the unit's Analogue Devices DAC chipset, incuding replacing the indirectly heated double triodes in the output stage with directly heated ones, and generally going to town improving the PSU to full double mono, two boxes etc, perhaps using a couple of solid copper chassis from speedysteve.

I'm considering it, though the expense would be considerable, and considering I probably listen to 80%+ vinyl, I'm really not sure... My phono side remains better than analogue, and I swing between seeing if I can bring them on par, to wondering whether it may not be worth the investment as I'll probably end up still being predominanly vinyl.

I'm pondering. But my curiosity has been aroused.

oceanobsession
05-01-2018, 00:09
Audionote dac sig 2.1 £1200 seconhand , hard to beat at the money , mine has 12au7 valves for some reason , a bit more choice though , had the jolida dac which was great for the money , but not in the audionote league . phil .

Rob1969
05-01-2018, 00:14
I was seriously impressed by the AN DAC 0.1x, the comparison between the etched, hyper-detailed, ear-bleeding Chord DAC64 I had owned not really that long prior to it, and the Audio Note 0.1x can't be understated.

I had experimented previously with NOS DACs such as the MHDT one and an early Valab one (both, interestingly, from Taiwan), and also with tube output DACs including a DIY Lampizator'ed one based on a board off ebay, and the EE Minimax DAC; but the 0.1x is where it all started to properly come together for me on the digital side (used with a Wadia transport and also a 47 Labs Shigaraki transport which was very good, if basic in its features).

I did try USB on the 0.1x but I didn't have much music to play on it, all I can say was that even then with a Macbook it was plug and play.

I think Audio Note do 'get' digital in their approach - in fact I have very little patience with Audio Note speakers or power amps (being pretty one dimensional/theological in their approach to design - I tried many ever more expensive variants of AN SET amps, with every more fancy pairs of AN E's having more and more silver in them - nah, not for me ...) but many of their source components from analog to digital I've found to be far more interesting and musically successful.

I did think about upgrading the 0.1x, after all the components are all Audio Note ones and can be swapped out for fancier ones. But while I was thinking about this, I came across someone selling an Audio Note Kit DAC 2.1x. This had already been breathed on by its original builder with upgraded components (shed loads of Black Gates including many little red Black Gates I hadn't seen before, plus assorted audio note tantalum resistors as well as the super hi-B output transformers from the AN DAC 3.1x/M3 preamp).

This was upgraded a couple of times subsequently, to M5 / M8 level output and I/V transformers, full balanced operation (it had balanced transformers but they hadn't been fully wired up for balanced previously), even fancier caps, various further improvements to the power supply, and a switchable input incorporating a JFET input buffer on one of the single ended inputs (the others - balanced AES/EBU and single ended SPDIF - used the top end AN input matching transformers which are also in my transport).

I use this with the AN CDT2/II transport which brought further improvements (transports DO make a difference). I heard the DAC in its current state back to back at someone's house with a factory 4.1x and the sound was on a par in my opinion, though subtly different. Not sure what a factory one costs. It's a VERY heavy box now.

I'm not the biggest cable believer, I've experimented but really only found they made a substantive difference in my setup in two places, which is where I stuck with AN-Vx silver - in the phono arm cable, and in the SPDIF connection between transport and DAC. Everywhere else I use RFC cables from Paul Coupe, which are simply well constructed shielded copper cables with no fancy back story - these replaced a mix of AN-Vx silver and Kondo copper. But I do use Audio Note silver between transport and DAC as I think I can hear a difference.

Very recently I've added a Mutec MC-3+USB reclocker / master clock / USB interface which works really well and has brought the digital performance up another notch and given me streaming capability at last to match my CD transport - though funnily enough I couldn't hear the impact of the AN-Vx after putting that in. It's still there for now though.

I've had the kit DAC now for 5 years, expecially after the upgrades, I have considered it endgame for me on the digital side - it's natural, nicely dimensional, musical, and has a fetching ability with timbre. However I have been talking to the guy who did the upgrades and he has some ideas to squeeze more out of the unit's Analogue Devices DAC chipset, incuding replacing the indirectly heated double triodes in the output stage with directly heated ones, and generally going to town improving the PSU to full double mono, two boxes etc, perhaps using a couple of solid copper chassis from speedysteve.

I'm considering it, though the expense would be considerable, and considering I probably listen to 80%+ vinyl, I'm really not sure... My phono side remains better than analogue, and I swing between seeing if I can bring them on par, to wondering whether it may not be worth the investment as I'll probably end up still being predominanly vinyl.

I'm pondering. But my curiosity has been aroused.

Thank you for the very comprehensive response. It is very much appreciated.

I am using the DAC with an Auralic Aries Mini after, in the recent past, having tried the Chord 2Qute Dac and Audiolab MDAC+. These two either left me cold or irritated or both. For the price of the Aries Mini I think the DAC is pretty good and to my ears better than the previous two offerings mentioned.

The 0.1x gives more detail without being surgical and has an analogue like energy that I haven't heard from digital - especially in the bass. It also seems to fill my lounge better with music closer to what I have heard from vinyl before.

My wife and spent around half an hour comparing the Mini's DAC and the 0.1x and it there was no competition. We listened to some Ladysmith Black Mambazo and the vocals were amazingly real and present.

Your DAC must sound truly divine by comparison.

The only thing I might consider is sending it to Audio Note for a once over - I am not sure of the lifespan of the valves and having done some digging don't look easily replaceable.

Rob1969
10-01-2018, 00:07
The Audio Note has now been in my system for a few days now. The verdict? Easily the best digital component I have ever had in my system. Bar none.

Anyone got an Audio Note amp they want to sell?! ��

SW1X
10-01-2018, 19:35
Greetings,

If anybody is still looking to acquire an analogue & musical sounding DAC without any BS, there is one for sale here on AOS:

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?56002-For-Sale-SW1X-DAC-1-Standard&highlight=sw1x

S