PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Burton on Trent!

Breezy
15-11-2017, 20:40
Hi All,

Actually, just a few miles south of Burton. I'm Excited to have just joined the forum. I have a Heybrook TT2 turntable (with the cast aluminium sub-chassis) in lovely condition of which I'm very proud, so delighted to see that there appears to be a lot of expertise on the forum. I have a very wide taste in music, but in general I love a bit of prog rock and singer/song writer stuff. Keep meaning to dabble properly into blues and maybe even jazz - one day maybe!

Equipment wise, I started off in the mid 80's with the classic Dual 505, NAD 3020 setup, and ever so slowly it's evolved some what randomly into the following:

Turntable: Heybrook TT2 with AO rewired RB300 and Ortofon Quintet Black powered via Heed Orbit PS
Phono: Project Phono Box RS with Power Box RS supply
Pre: Naim NAC 152xs powered by a Teddy Pardo Dual Teddycap
Power: Naim NAP 155xs
Digital source: Mac Mini running Audirvana
DAC: Heed Obelisk DA v2.3 (192/24)
Speakers: Kudos X3

So that's me! Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully having some fun. Will post some pics once I get round to uploading them somewhere.

Cheers,
Steve

hifinutt
15-11-2017, 23:06
welcome to aos , spent many hours visiting a certain big car dealer there multiple times due to faults so know burton well

good to have you

struth
16-11-2017, 08:42
Hi and Welcome Steve. Enjoy the forum. as you say plenty of friendly folk here will help if they can:)

walpurgis
17-11-2017, 08:23
Hello Steve. Welcome to AOS.

So you're another TT2 fan? They are rather popular here.

Tell us what future plans you have for your system.

There's plenty going on here, so just join in the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Bethelcat
05-02-2018, 12:42
Welcome Steve. I am just north of Burton-on-Trent, but no TT2 :-(

vinyl
06-02-2018, 12:26
A warm welcome to AoS Steve :)