PDA

View Full Version : Brimar Valves

bumpy
26-10-2017, 12:35
Is this company still trading? They don't answer messages put on their Web Site, so does anyone have a phone number?

Thanks Chris

anthonyTD
26-10-2017, 13:21
Hi Chris,
As of around a fortnight ago they were still trading, as I had some parts sent from them.
Just keep trying, I dont have a tel/no for them unfortunetly.
A...
Is this company still trading? They don't answer messages put on their Web Site, so does anyone have a phone number?

Thanks Chris

bumpy
26-10-2017, 13:25
Hi Chris,
As of around a fortnight ago they were still trading, as I had some parts sent from them.
Just keep trying, I dont have a tel/no for them unfortunetly.
A...

Thanks Anthony, I find it very strange that there is no phone number to be found on Google.

bumpy
26-10-2017, 13:37
Perhaps someone else knows how their new valve tester is progressing. The web Site says ready by Christmas, but it doesn't say which year :(

http://brimaruk.com/valve-testers/

newton
26-10-2017, 14:51
Coming soon and due for release in Autumn/Winter 2015 is the Brimar thermionics’ Multivalve

bumpy
26-10-2017, 14:58
Coming soon and due for release in Autumn/Winter 2015 is the Brimar thermionics’ Multivalve

Interesting. Perhaps they are having teething problems :(

bumpy
26-10-2017, 15:17
Just had a reply back from them. I don't know if you guys are aware, but they are going into re manufacture of some types of valves. This must be good :)

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but we have been in Europe finalising repatriation details for valve making machinery. This has been a big focus for us and the valve tester redesign has taken a back seat which we want to rectify soon."

As far as I can ascertain, the tester will cope with 300Bs, 2A3s and 45s.

anthonyTD
26-10-2017, 16:05
Hi Chris,
No worries, :)
Yes, they have been busy collecting some of the old original machinery from around the world, had some picks from them a while ago, hopefuly' they can make a go of it, I am sure the common small signal valves will be welcomed if they can make them, competetive' price wise.
Just had a reply back from them. I don't know if you guys are aware, but they are going into re manufacture of some types of valves. This must be good :)

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but we have been in Europe finalising repatriation details for valve making machinery. This has been a big focus for us and the valve tester redesign has taken a back seat which we want to rectify soon."

As far as I can ascertain, the tester will cope with 300Bs, 2A3s and 45s.