PDA

View Full Version : FS: JBL Everest DD67000 speakers

iansr
24-10-2017, 17:01
21676216772167621677These are widely regarded as being amongst the best speakers in the world - many would say THE best speakers in the world. I have an ex dem pair for sale in metallic British racing green which is a premium colour option costing £10,000. That makes the list price of these speakers £80k. My asking price is £33,500 ono. You won't find a better price for a virtually new pair.
If you are interested PM me and I'll send you some pics and answer any questions you may have.

Edward
24-10-2017, 18:32
I got to listen to some JBLs the other day and was totally floored. The quality and sound pressure levels were simply astonishing. And these for sale now I'm sure are way way better even.

@Ian, why don't you include here some of the text you mentioned elsewhere on the interwebthing. I'm sure it will help here.

iansr
24-10-2017, 19:10
I got to listen to some JBLs the other day and was totally floored. The quality and sound pressure levels were simply astonishing. And these for sale now I'm sure are way way better even.

@Ian, why don't you include here some of the text you mentioned elsewhere on the interwebthing. I'm sure it will help here.
Thanks Edwardion. This is the model of speaker that is personally used by the top JBL designer Greg Timbers. They really are something special. I'll copy and paste some of the text I've used in other adverts.

Vince
25-10-2017, 11:18
Please give me the lottery winning numbers for tonight si I can buy these - absolutely stunning

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Puffin
25-10-2017, 11:51
I could be talking complete b*"locks but I suspect that these would leave a similar impression on me as hearing a pair of Klipsch horns. I think these had a 15" bass unit and massive mid/hf horn. Each to his own of course, but I thought these were the dogs.