PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it nice when........

Zoidburg
10-09-2017, 12:34
You realise the neighbours are on holiday [emoji2]

All the tell tale sighs are there, curtains drawn, their cars on the drive and their kids is too but even their blinds at the back are drawn, day like this they would usually be out in the garden or pottering about.

As such I currently have Songs for the Death by Queens of the Stone Age on at an almost ungodly volume [emoji23]

Long live their holiday!!

Sent from my Wileyfox Storm using Tapatalk

Pieoftheday
10-09-2017, 12:45
You realise the neighbours are on holiday [emoji2]

All the tell tale sighs are there, curtains drawn, their cars on the drive and their kids is too but even their blinds at the back are drawn, day like this they would usually be out in the garden or pottering about.

As such I currently have Songs for the Death by Queens of the Stone Age on at an almost ungodly volume [emoji23]

Long live their holiday!!

Isn't it Songs for the Deaf?

Zoidburg
10-09-2017, 12:47
What's that you say I can't hear you?!

brian2957
10-09-2017, 13:30
Yup , the caravan isn't in the driveway:)

Michael loves music
15-09-2017, 07:31
If I bought a house next to a school for the deaf would it be a problem with noise yes or no ?

narabdela
15-09-2017, 07:37
All the tell tale sighs are there, curtains drawn...even their blinds at the back are drawn, day like this they would usually be out in the garden or pottering about.

A dead giveaway for the burgling community. Is there no limit to the depth of human stupidity? :mental:

jollyfix
15-09-2017, 07:54
Enjoy the time Ben, may just be a week.
Rarely i play music loud ( how loud is loud ? ), as i don't enjoy it . I lived for many years in a detached cottage on the Somerset levels, even then i just turned the wick up occasionally. Not one for volume to flap my trousers type of thing.