PDA

View Full Version : The loft is chocabloc, clearout time.

Mart
04-02-2010, 18:37
Quite a lot of stuff for sale, all of it collection only from Redcar in Cleveland unless item is stated as boxed, postage to be covered by the buyer.

NHT VT-2's

Large American floorstanders finished in gloss black laminate, good condition and sound superb.

I sold these a while ago and then bought them back because I missed them so much, now I'm in a ten foot by eight foot room they're just too big, sob.

Linky http://www.nhthifi.com/ServiceCenter/VT

£350 or may swap for two channel amp.

Tannoy 611 MK1's (the best version) black ash and good condition. £120

Epos ES12's in cherry, some small marks and small screw hole's in the bottom of each speaker where they'd been screwed to some stands, hole's dont penetrate the cabs so no effect on sound quality. £70 *SOLD*

Linn Centrik in black ash, tatty but sounds good. £50 *SOLD*

JPW ML810's in black ash, big warm sound and deep bass. £50

Mission DS77 in black, good condition. £30

Arcam Alpha 7 SE in excellent condition. £75

Harmon Kardon TU 950 in black and good condition, excellent natural sounding tuner. £50

Sony ST-SE 300 tuner in black and good condition, very sensitive. £20

Sony MDS-JE 530 minidisc player in black, good condition but no remote. £20

Onkyo CR525 UKD a cracking little mini system in silver with dab/fm/cd/2x25w amp in one box, boxed with remote and manual, less than a year old. £75 *Possibly Sold*

Saphire ATI 4870 graphics card, boxed as new and only three months old, bought as a stopgap till I could get my paws on the new 5870 £70

Pioneer DEH-P 49001B car radio/cd/mp3/ipod controller etc etc, you name it, it does it, boxed as new. £50

Vibe Black Box One 2 x 100 watts class AB car amplifier, good condition and boxed. £50

Vibe CBR 12 Big twin 12" bass enclosure, god this thing does bass, it can make your eyeballs bounce and waft the hair about on your head, however, set the low pass on your amp to 50 Hertz and turn the gain down to sensible levels and it underpins the music incredible depth and clout, cabinet itself is tatty but the Vibe Black air subs are perfect. £50

Infinity CS-8 Kappa MK2 seperate bass/mids and tweeters with external crossovers, good condition and boxed. £25

As stated at the beginning, all is collection only from Redcar in Cleveland unless item is stated as boxed, postage to be covered by the buyer.

Regards, Mart.

Mart
06-02-2010, 15:49
Epos's sold
Linn Centrik sold
Onkyo sold
Sony Minidisc sold

Mart
07-02-2010, 23:57
Update

Epos ES12's *SOLD*
Linn Centrik *SOLD*
Sony ST-SE 300 *SOLD*
Sony MDS-JE 530 *SOLD*
Onkyo CR525 UKD *SOLD*
Vibe Black Box One *SOLD*
Vibe CBR 12 *SOLD*

Mart
12-02-2010, 16:45
List updated and sold items removed.

Quite a lot of stuff for sale, all of it collection only from Redcar in Cleveland unless item is stated as boxed, postage to be covered by the buyer.

Harmon Kardon TU 950 in black and good condition, excellent natural sounding tuner. £50

Saphire ATI 4870 graphics card, boxed as new and only three months old, bought as a stopgap till I could get my paws on the new 5870 £70

As stated at the beginning, all is collection only from Redcar in Cleveland unless item is stated as boxed, postage to be covered by the buyer.

Regards, Mart.

Mart
23-02-2010, 00:17
List updated and sold items removed.

Not much left now, collection only from Redcar in Cleveland.

As stated at the beginning, collection only from Redcar in Cleveland.

Regards, Mart.