PDA

View Full Version : Sonore microRendu + iFi + LPS-1

glenann
25-08-2017, 17:52
So as I stated in another sale. I'm rethinking my whole system. I'll start with my digital front end. It's the truly awesome Sonore microRendu streamer. This replaced my RPi and quite frankly blew it out of the water. Much more weight and definition. Along with spades of detail.
From Sonore - "Ethernet input with optimised USB connection to your DAC. Developed in collaboration between Sonore, Small Green Computer and John Swenson it utilises a custom proprietary audiophile circuit containing only essential components."
This is the HW 1.3 version, but you can have it upgraded to 1.4 which is supposed to bring it near to the ultraRendu. I do have the 2.5 SW installed on the SD card. This does this apparantly "NEW with V2.5! Sonore DLNA Bridge APP allows Roon output to DLNA streamers (NAIM etc), Spotify Connect and Songcast playback. Native DSD support now for selected DACs (to DSD512)"

I purchased this from Vortexbox UK in September 2016. It comes fully boxed with the Sonore Hard Adapter, but not the Roon trial. The current retail is £660 without a PSU...which you need! What I am annoyed about is that I had the unit upside down due to the Curious USB cable. When I've dismantled the system to photograph it, some of the lettering has come off! I'm properly gutted as I always look after my gear. SOLD

http://u.cubeupload.com/glenann/mRBack.jpg

http://u.cubeupload.com/glenann/mRFront.jpg

Why they are oriented the way they are I have no idea! Sorry...

As for Power supplies. I have an iFi 9v which I bought with the unit. I'll throw it in with the microRendu.

Any questions, then please fell free to ask.

Cheers

jezzerboo
25-08-2017, 21:28
Hi Glenann,

I would like to buy the Ultracap LPS-1, hopefully you can post it for £285?

Regards

Jeremy

glenann
26-08-2017, 08:53
Hi Glenann,

I would like to buy the Ultracap LPS-1, hopefully you can post it for £285?

Regards

Jeremy

Ok Jeremy, I'll let you have it for that with post included. What I did forget to list is an upgraded dc cable from MCRU. This goes from the LPS to the mR. It retails for £65 and is kimber cable between two Oyaide plugs. Made a subtle improvement to my ears. I'm looking for £30 for that. Boxed as new if you're interested?

jezzerboo
26-08-2017, 08:57
Hi Glen,

Ok, thank you. I will take the DC cable too for £315posted please.
Jeremy

glenann
26-08-2017, 09:02
Hi Glen,

Ok, thank you. I will take the DC cable too for £315posted please.
Jeremy

Ok Jeremy, it's a deal. Sold.

glenann
26-08-2017, 09:26
Message sent via pm.

glenann
28-08-2017, 09:30
Price reduced to £300 inc. iFi PSU and free UK delivery!

glenann
28-08-2017, 12:09
Price reduced to £300 inc. iFi PSU and free UK delivery!

Remember that from Vortexbox UK, this combo would be £715! Yet another Bank Holiday bargain...