PDA

View Full Version : Hi From BATH

IWC Doppel
24-08-2017, 18:12
Hi all, I have been thinking about joining for a while.

Here's a brief introduction....

I have been into Hifi, Vinyl and music for a very long time, over 35 years, explored, swapped, upgraded, downgraded and changed a lot of kit over the years. I have three sources of music currently, a streaming office system (working), a vinyl and CD system (not working, some rennovation of old Quads needed) and a hifi based home cinema system (working but needs setting up with a new projector)

My kit does vary with some naim, Sonus Faber, living voice, Linn, TRON and Quad in the mix. I love Jazz (Oscar, Monk etc) and folk as well as some classical, Rock and other

I look forward to constructive discussions and hope to learn as well as help

montesquieu
24-08-2017, 18:24
Welcome, love the username. Been an IWC fan for years and pre-divorce had a sizeable stable of IWC chronos. (All gone now due to a protracted period of skintness, when funds recovered I started spending on hifi, though I do have a Mark XVIII Petit Prince bought not so long ago).

From your list of kit you've come to the right place.

The Black Adder
24-08-2017, 18:35
Hi Adrian.

Welcome to AOS. Looks like you have some work to do, lol.

I'm sure you will find us very helpful.

Enjoy[emoji16]

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

jollyfix
24-08-2017, 18:40
Hi Adrian, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum.

IWC Doppel
24-08-2017, 21:00
Thanks guys, looking forward to more sensible discussions than I've had recently on some forums

walpurgis
25-08-2017, 08:21
Hello Adrian. Welcome to AOS.

I hope you'll be joining in the fun. There's plenty going on and there are sections dealing with every aspect of Hi-Fi.

Take a look around the site and chat with our members.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.