PDA

View Full Version : FS: Celestion SL600 Si + stands

Dandy
29-01-2010, 09:26
Need powerful amp and a bit of space around them, but get it right and there's very little around to touch them, boxes totally transparent. The finish on the aerolam cabinets is quite fragile so very unusual to find in as excellent condition as these today. £550 including original stands. Collection prefered from Chester please as I don't have original box.

Marco
29-01-2010, 11:06
Pictures? :)

Marco.

Dandy
29-01-2010, 11:49
Hi Marco, yeah, will sort some out tomorrow. Come and have a listen... :)

twelvebears
29-01-2010, 12:14
Need powerful amp and a bit of space around them, but get it right and there's very little around to touch them, boxes totally transparent. The finish on the aerolam cabinets is quite fragile so very unusual to find in as excellent condition as these today. £550 including original stands. Collection prefered from Chester please as I don't have original box.

Can I just say that these speakers are basically responsible for the obsessiveness which mean I now have a couple of Flintstone coffins for speakers.

The cabs on these are like nothing else on earth for deadness, and it was always being disappointed with everything else that lead me to having rock boxes.

Very nice. If I had somewhere for a second system, I'd have these off you in a nanosecond.....

Marco
29-01-2010, 19:52
Hi Marco, yeah, will sort some out tomorrow. Come and have a listen...

Lol - bring them round and we'll compare them to the Tannoys! :eyebrows:

I was thinking of pictures purely in terms of raising the profile of your advert. I've not heard the SL600s, but I'm sure they're excellent.

Incidentally, you're more than welcome to come round some time for a sesh - we're only 20 mins away from each other! :cool:

PM me if you fancy it :)

Marco.

Dandy
26-03-2010, 13:31
Reduced to £400 for quick sale