PDA

View Full Version : Found another Oldie

beek
26-01-2010, 02:26
Dug this up from the past, legs & Amazing's

jandl100
06-02-2010, 08:52
Well, I could have done without a view of those hairy legs so soon after eating my breakfast .... :eyebrows:

The speakers, though, are interesting ... those are Carver Amazing ribbon hybrids? Is that a pic of your own? (and would you admit to those being your legs?).

Must admit I've always wanted to hear those (if they are Carvers) - I used to own some Apogee Caliper Sigs and very nice, in their own very particular way, they were, too.

twelvebears
06-02-2010, 09:44
Dug this up from the past, legs & Amazing's

Dear God! I do hope you weren't naked when you took that.... :uhho:

DSJR
06-02-2010, 12:16
My mate had some Duetta Sigs for around fifteen years until the ribbons all but fell apart, slopping about all over the place.. On a good day when there was an R in the month they could sound amazing. he got a good price for them too and replaced them with some ML Discovery's I think.

I wonder how the sucker (oops - buyer) got on with the above and if they're still running?

As for the hairy legs, I can't talk... :D

beek
06-02-2010, 17:25
Yup those are my legs (sorry I forgot to shave) & the Amazing MK-IV Carvers. The only speakers I got completely unheard & loved for a long time. Boogers cost alot to ship but were worth it. Never owned, but heard alot of Appoges loved them too. May have been naked for the shot thank God the lens wasent wide enough..............:eek:

The Vinyl Adventure
06-02-2010, 17:46
18mm fish eye lens, scanned slide, per chance? :)

beek
06-02-2010, 17:55
Yes 16 Mil. 2.8 Nikkor scanned from slide maybe Fuji 200 film shot a while ago, lucky for all I dident point it down...:lol:

Barry
06-02-2010, 19:57
Yup those are my legs (sorry I forgot to shave) & the Amazing MK-IV Carvers. The only speakers I got completely unheard & loved for a long time. Boogers cost alot to ship but were worth it. Never owned, but heard a lot of Apogees loved them too. May have been naked for the shot thank God the lens wasn't wide enough..............:eek:

This could be the start of a new thread and/or a Peter Belt fetish: 'Does your system sound better if listened to whilst naked?'

Regards

Primalsea
06-02-2010, 20:18
BEEK!!

I know you!

You were part of Legs & Co weren't you.

I bet you have some stories to tell :eyebrows:

beek
08-02-2010, 03:46
Ok! You snagged Me I jus got older & hairy, Pls dont tell anybody.....

I had to look that one up Nice.........:doh: