PDA

View Full Version : Yaqin MC10L Valve Integrated

Jason P
21-01-2010, 11:46
OK, having been bitten by the valve bug well and truly, I've upgraded to a KT88 besed amp. So my immaculate MC10L is up for grabs. It's a 4-input (line only) integraded with 4 x EL34 output tubes and 4 6N1 input. Power output is rated as 52w (manafacturers overestimate?) with 4 and 8 ohm taps, all I can say is it drives my 90db Castle Stirlings extremely well. I've been very pleased with the sound quality - a nice combination of valve warmth, soundstage and detail. I'm sure it's not the last word in valve amps, but it impressed me and if it weren't for a windfall I'd be keeping it. Looks nice too - quite pretty with a good WAF (unless I've just a wierd W). Oh, and it's a 240v model. It has external bias measurement points and adjustment, and comes with the tool and multimeter for the job. Valves are standard ones - I do have a set of Russian mil-spec EL34 replacements if interested.

Comes with original box and instructions, and a better mains lead - the supplied one is crap. Condition is immaculate, no marks or scratches.

£175 firm plus postage (likely to be around £15) or can meet within reason around the south-west.

Pics to follow soon!

Jason

Jason P
25-01-2010, 12:12
Now sold.