PDA

View Full Version : Boris Johnson - London Mayor!!

Chris Frost
02-05-2008, 23:11
Who'd have thought it. :lol:

Link (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/boris_johnson/1921174/Boris-Johnson-Now-the-hard-work-begins.html)

Steve Toy
03-05-2008, 02:08
:gig:

I'm so glad for Londoners and the UK as a whole that Red Ken Livingstalin has been ousted :) :) :)

Iain Sinclair
03-05-2008, 10:09
Sound chap, Boris. Good result.

Filterlab
03-05-2008, 10:29
YES!!!!

Goodbye Livingstone you utter f**king w**ker, piece of god forsaken s**t lying c**t thief.

I feel quite strongly. :)

Mike Reed
03-05-2008, 18:58
Do I detect that you're not overly fond of our Ken?

Still, I always enjoy codewords, and it's fun to fill in the gaps; but is that final expletive really 'coat'?

Iain Sinclair
03-05-2008, 19:04

Still, I always enjoy codewords, and it's fun to fill in the gaps; but is that final expletive really 'coat'?

Heard on The News Quiz this lunchtime:

From a quiz on the back of a Smarties packet: "Which C presents Radio I's Breakfast Show?"

shane
03-05-2008, 19:12
but is that final expletive really 'coat'?

Well you don't think he'd have paid good money for that rain-coat do you?

Filterlab
03-05-2008, 20:21

LOL!

He wasn't my favourite person I have to admit. And yes, he is a coat, a complete and utter folking coat.

Marco
03-05-2008, 23:20
I've heard of Boris Karloff, but who is this Boris Johnson chap? :scratch:

Marco.

greenhomeelectronics
04-05-2008, 08:13
Good outburst Rob. Seems a bit unfair to coats but the sentiment is good. I reckon Londoners are fed up with being charged for everything and seeing little back for their money. Personally I just wish that part of the handover involved the outgoing mayor being burnt in public. Or maybe torn apart by 2 of those bendy buses. Maybe the remains could be buried in the foundations of the Olympic village. Who cares as long as the lying prick disappears in to oblivion.

Filterlab
04-05-2008, 10:59
Good outburst Rob. Seems a bit unfair to coats but the sentiment is good. I reckon Londoners are fed up with being charged for everything and seeing little back for their money. Personally I just wish that part of the handover involved the outgoing mayor being burnt in public. Or maybe torn apart by 2 of those bendy buses. Maybe the remains could be buried in the foundations of the Olympic village. Who cares as long as the lying prick disappears in to oblivion.

You speak the truth my friend.

Sorry for outburst at coats, they are useful and a valuable contributor to our society. :)

Mike Reed
04-05-2008, 12:46
It does look as if this discussion on COATS is nearly OVER.

Fascinating garment, a coat. You can have it over (as above), or under.

Even between, as in ENTRECOAT (poetic licence !)

It can be a coat of peace, as in DOVECOAT (!!!)

It is strong enough to cross gaps, as in COATBRIDGE ( Nr. Glasgow), or to be worn in a Somerset village.

But much better to drink as a COAT DE RHONE (!!!)

Upon reflection, Rob, maybe you should have stuck with the original!!!

Apologies for the above drivel, but my brain hurts after wading through the quasi-vitriolic , blow by blow diatribe on valve amps now running to umpteen pages. Shoot-out at the J.C. Corral would be more like it.

Anyway, good luck to Blue Boy Boris, and good riddance to Ken Dead Brick

Iain Sinclair
04-05-2008, 15:22
Apologies for the above drivel, but my brain hurts after wading through the quasi-vitriolic , blow by blow diatribe on valve amps now running to umpteen pages. Shoot-out at the J.C. Corral would be more like it.

I've heard arguments between my children, when they were 6 and 3 and on a long car journey, that were more logical and coherent.

Still, I guess with valves, things are bound to get a bit heated.

Mike Reed
04-05-2008, 19:04
Indeed, Iain.

Most arguments tend to be push-pull, but one can generally win the single ended variety more easily.