PDA

View Full Version : Thank you , and maybe a new member will sign up ,

Audio Al
08-05-2017, 07:27
just like to extend some thanks for collecting a pair of speakers for me that I collected from Steve yesterday , Thanks Steve :)

Steve is a long time friend of Geoff on this forum , I only intended picking up the speakers and ended up staying 4 hours listening to various quality hi fi items and 3 different sets of speakers :eyebrows:

Fun was had and opinions exchanged

I did suggest that Steve signed up on the forum as he currently is a lurker ;)

I also suggested a forum name for Steve " Halfa " because when listening to Steve system on several occasions we got half way through a cd track and then Steve skipped to the next track the repeat , repeat so we only got Halfa track :lol:

Come on Steve sign up the forum will be a better place with you signed up

Cheers

Allen

PS I arrived home at 11.30pm cream crackered ;)

walpurgis
08-05-2017, 09:02
Glad you got your speakers Al.

Yes, 'Steve' is my oldest buddy. We met at the age of three at the local nursery school, where I made history by being the first 'expellee'! :D

He's a good bloke and would be an asset here.

Audio Al
08-05-2017, 11:42

Yes, 'Steve' is my oldest buddy. We met at the age of three at the local nursery school, where I made history by being the first 'expellee'! :D

Steve did mention you were a naughty boy in younger days , no detail just that you were naughty :D

Steve also gave me FOC a Manfrotto monopod How good is this :eyebrows:

:)

Ian7633
08-05-2017, 15:20

I was expelled from nursery school too for refusing to stop crying and hitting a girl who wouldn't let me play with the push-along dog......bitch lol. I also ran away from primary school on my first day, was dragged back by my mum and smacked by the teacher. Any wonder I hated school.