PDA

View Full Version : Brass Dac.

Ian Walker
15-01-2010, 20:30
Due to buying one of Duncans new dacs ive now got for sale the brass one.
This has had the latest mod(lower gain)so it can be used with any pre.
The brass dac has exactly the same components in it as the copper dac.
I thought i'd put it up here first to give AOS'ers first dibs.

Ian.

£500 ono.

Ian Walker
18-01-2010, 21:56
Sold to Steve(Electric Beach),many thanks steve i hope you enjoy it as much as i have.

Ian.

electric beach
21-01-2010, 15:35
Thanks Ian!

All glowing nicely by about 9.00pm and only went to bed 'cos my legs ached from all the foot-tapping!

Making any comment on the improvements heard initially would only be relevent in the context of presentation. It's the musical communication and involvement abilities, the tonal details..... well, it's a different sport! :stalks:

Will try to get some piccies and a few words on it's adoption into the new family over the weekend.

A very happy...

Themis
21-01-2010, 15:51
Thanks Ian!

All glowing nicely by about 9.00pm and only went to bed 'cos my legs ached from all the foot-tapping!

Making any comment on the improvements heard initially would only be relevent in the context of presentation. It's the musical communication and involvement abilities, the tonal details..... well, it's a different sport! :stalks:

Will try to get some piccies and a few words on it's adoption into the new family over the weekend.

A very happy...
Nice ! :)

Ian Walker
21-01-2010, 16:24
Great stuff Steve,im pleased it sounds good in your system and i'm sure your in for some late night sessions.Oh and dont forget to tell your missis...DO NOT POLISH THE DUST OFF :lol:

Ian.