PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Integrated amp - see post

hifilover
17-04-2017, 12:48
My youngest niece now wants a system of her own, seeing as her older sister has my Q Acoustic speakers and an SMSL amp

However; my brother in law would like to get a proper integrated amp this time around

Looking for an integrated around the £65 mark (inc postage, which I can sort if necessary etc)

Thinking along the lines of an Arcam Alpha 5 or 6 or maybe a NAD C320BEE/C315BEE etc...

Does anyone have one of the above that's boxed/can be boxed and for sale around that price?

Cheers

Pieoftheday
17-04-2017, 18:04
My youngest niece now wants a system of her own, seeing as her older sister has my Q Acoustic speakers and an SMSL amp

However; my brother in law would like to get a proper integrated amp this time around

Looking for an integrated around the £65 mark (inc postage, which I can sort if necessary et
Thinking along the lines of an Arcam Alpha 5 or 6 or maybe a NAD C320BEE/C315BEE etc...

Does anyone have one of the above that's boxed/can be boxed and for sale around that price?

Cheers

Don't know the nad amps but I thought the arcam alpha 6 awful

hifilover
17-04-2017, 18:43
Not interested in opinions, cheers ;)

blackstar
17-04-2017, 19:23
Honestly Dan, would you prefer you just got a shitty amp because you don't want opinions? Your attitude is frankly odd.

struth
17-04-2017, 20:27
Not one of our finest moments eh?
thread closed.