PDA

View Full Version : Hi All.

iboldfella
13-03-2017, 23:05
Hi everybody, I am new to posting on forums, old to reading them though, for all the wonderful information that is here. I may not post very much but I do read. Like my name iboldfella, so is my gear!! original LP12 from 70's no mods at all (can't afford them) currently fitted with a JELCO SA 750 D tonearm with FR 2 mk1 cartridge also a technics SL-1200 in the process of modifying at the moment. pre-amp and power amps are by Musical Fidelity 2xP180 with 2xCRPS running in mono and MX pre-amp playing Shahinian ARC and a project tuner. I only own vinyl so that is it except for the vinyl. I have stopped looking at magazines as the gear they recommend is in the stratosphere for me these days!! Please fell free to ask me any questions about me or my gear, although please don't be offended if I take a while simply because it may take me a while to return, simply because I am busy still working and when I am not I have six grandchildren that I enjoy having and when I don't I enjoy listening to music. Thank you for having me all it is much appreciated.

Kind Regards
iboldfella

struth
13-03-2017, 23:11
Hi and welcome Philip. Hope you enjoy the forum. Join in any topic that interests you, or start one if you feel the need. They are a friendly bunch.:)

walpurgis
13-03-2017, 23:20
Hello Philip. Welcome to AOS.

Six grand kids is plenty. I have two living with me and that's about all I can cope with! :)

Many of us just use records, so you won't be alone.

You've come to the right place for info on Technics turntable. If you haven't already, check out the Techiepedia sub forum in the 'Analogue Arts' section.

There's loads going on here, so there's bound to be something to interest you. Feel free to join in.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

iboldfella
14-03-2017, 05:05
HI to you both, thank you for your warm welcome.

Kind Regards
Philip

jollyfix
14-03-2017, 07:28
Hi Philip, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum.

Barry
22-03-2017, 22:01
Welcome to AoS Philip.