PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Mansfield

waby_lfc
02-03-2017, 19:28
Hello

I, like a lot of others, have been a forum reader for a while due to a keen interest in audio.

My setup is only basic for now. I have a marantz sr7010 receiver, bowers and Wilkins 685 fronts, htm62 centre and some old bowers and Wilkins 601s1s as rear surrounds so far.

My main reason for joining the site is for some advice as I'm going for a subwoofer, but that's for another post!

Regards

Chris

struth
02-03-2017, 19:36
Hi Chris; welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it :) Whats your musical tastes these days?

Sherwood
02-03-2017, 22:01
Greetings from Warsop!

Geoff

walpurgis
03-03-2017, 00:10
Hi Christopher. Welcome to AOS.

If you want sub-woofer advice, just start a thread in the Blank Canvas area and outline your ideas, I'm sure you'll get plenty of opinions and advice.

Tell us what music you like and what other plans if any you may have for your system.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

waby_lfc
03-03-2017, 23:53
Hi Grant

I really do listen to a wide range of genres from rnb/rap, to punk rock, dance and house music to 80s. My last 5 songs listened to were by Eminem, Oasis, Kygo, Erasure and Linkin Park so a wide variety. Where does your taste in music lie?

waby_lfc
04-03-2017, 08:36
Hi Christopher. Welcome to AOS.

If you want sub-woofer advice, just start a thread in the Blank Canvas area and outline your ideas, I'm sure you'll get plenty of opinions and advice.

Tell us what music you like and what other plans if any you may have for your system.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Hi Geoff

Thanks for the welcome and advice on opening a new thread re. The subwoofer. My usage is probably 50/50 music and home cinema but I do use the av receiver for watching tv.

waby_lfc
04-03-2017, 08:38
Greetings from Warsop!

Geoff

Hi Geoff

I've been a member for a day and I've already found somebody from just up the road!