PDA

View Full Version : (FS) Pink Triangle Anniversary, HR100S, Transfiguration Spirit

Hozepipe
28-02-2017, 09:47
Hi all. I haven't been on here for quite a while but I've decided to sell all my PT turntables (3 in total plus parts). Starting with the jewel in the crown my black ash PT anniversary.

I said I'd never sell, but i have to admit that I no longer use it enough.

It's fitted with a Funk Firm cf arm board, Alphason HR100S and Transfiguration Spirit cartridge

Pink lid and external psu

Higher quality pics added :)

-------------------------------

PT Anniversary only £1750 (Arm and cart not included until I can find out their correct value)

-------------------------------

struth
28-02-2017, 09:51
Pics quickly or deletion will follow. Pm sent

Hozepipe
28-02-2017, 10:16
Slap on wrist administered, will upload pronto! :)

Two hasty and unflattering pics added! Its dusty, and badly lit. I'll get my dslr and a lint free cloth and take some better shots soon.

I'd say condition is 8/10. The lid has a crack, but it at least hasn't fallen to peices yet. Everything else is as you'd expect, glass top plate is unmarked, platter and bearing all good, motor perfect, PSU has never faltered. I would reccomend a new belt as the one fitted is about 5 or so years old. That said it doesn't slip at all and runs the platter up to speed in about 3 secs. Sound quality needs no comment, we all know what they can do.

Now, I do have PT Too and a Mk1s as well, one of which has a pink lid. The buyer of the Anni is welcome to choose which lid they would like.

I also have a spare, new & *unused* PT inverted saphire bearing, later type with jewel in the spindle, rare as hens teeth. This can also be supplied, though as it happens its never been needed.

Geoff101
28-02-2017, 11:28
Not got any LPT GTI bits have you? I still need a PSU board that isn't burnt to a crisp.

Hozepipe
28-02-2017, 13:12
Not got any LPT GTI bits have you? I still need a PSU board that isn't burnt to a crisp.

I have an LPT myself, tucked away in the attic. No spare psu boards unfortunately.

Hozepipe
28-02-2017, 14:47
Pics of the armboards available for the Anni. Rega and SME as well an the Linn style cf one that's fitted. Buyer can take their pick. Also the nice box for the spirit :)

Also pics of the serial no for the TT and PSU showing they are a 'pair' #222. Note the RCA board has been removed from the Anni because the HR100S cas captive leads. Don't worry it's been kept safe and sound and is easily refitted with two screws.