PDA

View Full Version : HD Tracks

Rare Bird
01-01-2010, 06:02
Now were getting somewhere FLACs 24 bit/96kHz Downloads..

https://www.hdtracks.com/index.php?file=staticpage&pagename=audiophile_96khz

shame the music sucks. :lol:

John
01-01-2010, 07:51
Yes getting music you like on quality downloads now that is the challenge

Rare Bird
01-01-2010, 08:21
Yes getting music you like on quality downloads now that is the challenge

Hi John
I'm not worried about that as i can convert to 24 bit. I just find it appauling & music destroying offering MP-3 on downloads..Whoever created MP-3 should be summons to the bowels of the earth, strip naked & shagged up the arse :lol:

Themis
01-01-2010, 09:23
No worries Andr'e, as Internet bandwidth increases and gigabyte price decreases MP3/4 will end up disappearing soon.... ;)

Rare Bird
01-01-2010, 10:18
No worries Andr'e, as Internet bandwidth increases and gigabyte price decreases MP3/4 will end up disappearing soon.... ;)

Will it though! Can they make tiny portable players for on the go with enough room to accept lossless files?

Themis
01-01-2010, 11:00
Will it though! Can they make tiny portable players for on the go with enough room to accept lossless files?
In fact, bandwidth increase will make local storage capabilities obsolete, I think.
It will be soon be simpler to add a connected streamer than a small HD.

Rare Bird
01-01-2010, 11:27
In fact, bandwidth increase will make local storage capabilities obsolete, I think.
It will be soon be simpler to add a connected streamer than a small HD.

A pocket size portable that will play FLAC with an minature SD card slot & strap on battery pack would be great for on the go, or is there something like this already?

Something as small as this Samsung YP-U2 i use on the go