PDA

View Full Version : FS: Quad 306 Amplifier

chris_s
22-02-2017, 21:17
Hi Folks,

A very reluctant sale but I need to slim down my gear a bit.

Bought from an AOS member, i’ve loved owning this amplifier along with it’s very original partner in crime the 34 Pre-Amp (for sale on separate post - the two must have been bought together new).
Its been well cared for and is in fantastic working condition.

Unusually, as you can see from the photos, it includes:-

Original Quad Box
Original Quad polystyrene packaging
Original Quad packing bag
2 x extra long screws (presumably to allow you to mount to the original Quad stand, although never used)
4 x Banana plugs (2 red, 2 black)
1 x stereo phono-phono lead (may be original - i don’t know, but i’ve not used it)
1 x short IEC Male to Female power lead (originally intended to take power from the pre-amp)

Serial number 012021 matches the label on the original box

I strive to be 100% honest about the condition of the items I sell so there is no doubts about its condition:-

It has the odd very light scratch in the paintwork on the rear but nothing too serious
It has two very minor nicks to the paintwork on the front fins as you might be able to tell from the photos. (fins 2 and 7 counting from the right)
On it’s top it has a two minor marks in the paintwork (see photo) which I have to say, really only become apparent in reflected light, otherwise hardly noticeable.

I don’t have the original manual (didn’t come with one) but i have the downloaded manual for it along with some other reference material that I can email on if required (although easy to track down on the web).

I’d imagine it’s reasonably unusual to find one with all it’s original packaging with matching numbers.

Price - £175 including myHermes Tracked 3-day delivery insured. (dropped from £185)
(please bear in mind it’s nearly 6kg so at cost, it’s costing me nearly £15 for delivery because of it’s weight!)

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family or Bank Transfer

Thanks!

Chris.

chris_s
25-02-2017, 19:06
Bump and price drop to £175 (delivered)

Chris

Pieoftheday
26-02-2017, 15:20
Bump and price drop to £175 (delivered)

Chris

Cracking amp Chris, mine went ont bay for £215 delivered after ignoring many daft offers, yours is a bargain:)

chris_s
28-02-2017, 22:46
Bump!

Really surprised no-one has snapped this up - it's a steal at this price...

Chris.

walpurgis
28-02-2017, 23:18
Had a ponder. PM now sent.

chris_s
01-03-2017, 13:19
Sold S.T.P.

Thanks

Chris.