PDA

View Full Version : hi

mercalia
13-02-2017, 12:56
I am new here. Based in London been there long time. I like mainly Early/Medieval music and have a good collection on LP and cd. I also like singer/song writer types of popular music which havent been messed a round too much by sound engineers. I dont change my hifi gear much and have a mainly Audiolab system. I am probably also one of the few minidisc users left but now use an external DAC rather the inbuilt one

Spectral Morn
13-02-2017, 14:11
I am new here. Based in London been there long time. I like mainly Early/Medieval music and have a good collection on LP and cd. I also like singer/song writer types of popular music which havent been messed a round too much by sound engineers. I dont change my hifi gear much and have a mainly Audiolab system. I am probably also one of the few minidisc users left but now use an external DAC rather the inbuilt one

Welcome to AoS Chris

walpurgis
14-02-2017, 09:54
Hello Chris. Welcome to AOS.

You won't be the only MiniDisc user. Quite a few here still run an MD deck. Me included.

Have a look around the site, there's plenty going on. Join in anything that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

jollyfix
14-02-2017, 09:57
Hi Chris, welcome to AOS. I still use my mini disc , there are a good many of us who do. Enjoy the forum.

Barry
31-03-2017, 20:53
Welcome to AoS Chris,

You are not the only one here to enjoy Early/Medieval music. Do you like the work of the late David Munrow?

Enjoy the Forum
Barry

alphaGT
01-04-2017, 05:25
I tend to listen to the fully evil music myself, and I also have a Minidisc recorder I use to learn new songs on bass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alphaGT
01-04-2017, 05:26
Oh! And welcome Chris!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk