PDA

View Full Version : VPI 16.5 record cleaning machine for sale..

steveinspain
29-12-2009, 14:21
I have one of these which is now needing a home - like so many things I own, I have no idea what it is worth.
It is clearly used - the case is very slightly water/cleaning fluid damaged, though from 3 feet it all looks fine. It works like it should, comes with 2 mats and a few (30 odd) Goldring exstatic sleeves, and the brushes I got it with, though it would be worth replacing them and the felt strips.
Anyone want it, and if so make me an offer. Failing that, anyone got any idea what to ask for it ?
Collection from West London would be best, though it can be boxed up and delivered at extra cost..
Currently in Spain, but my other gear is being picked up tomorrow, so hurry up and persuade me to add it to the shipping list...

The Grand Wazoo
29-12-2009, 14:41
Come on then you guys who were spotting RCM's on Ebay a little while back! Now's your chance to score a 2nd hand machine - they don't come up very often, you know!

Mike
29-12-2009, 14:52
Hi Steve,

You have PM! :)

Cheers...

steveinspain
29-12-2009, 16:51
Sold to a non member who I asked for advice on the price - he offered me way more than I had expected to get.
Apologies to Mike Homar who was first to get in, but I could not afford to refuse the price given..

Mike
29-12-2009, 18:37
Sold to a non member who I asked for advice on the price - he offered me way more than I had expected to get.
Apologies to Mike Homar who was first to get in, but I could not afford to refuse the price given..

Hi Steve,

No harm done, you were right to accept that offer! ;)

Cheers...

Marco
29-12-2009, 18:54
I use one of these and they're excellent, so whoever has bought it from Steve has got a superb and very useful device. I paid £450 for mine.

Marco.