PDA

View Full Version : Quadraspire Q4 Ref rack for sale

steveinspain
28-12-2009, 13:56
I have 7 black shelves plus 3 acrylic 'bog-seat' shelves, plus the base supports, 5 sets of 140mm supports and then one set of special reference top shelf ssupports. All supports are black. Shelves in pretty good condition, with just the odd small mark where units have been moved - virtually invisible when in use - the acrylic shelves are even less marked.
When all set up, there will be 2 spare shelves which can be sold on or will go towards a second rack or whatever.
Collection from west London or delivery at cost, but it is pretty heavy..
All this for only £300 but higher offers will be considered..
Currently, this is in Spain, but it is being shipped back and ought to be in the UK around the 10th January. Sadly this means no pictures !

Please also be aware that my internet connection is often very slow - I will reply to any questions as fast as I can, and in order, but please be patient if you don't hear back from me straight away...

The Vinyl Adventure
28-12-2009, 14:02
Hmm, I wonder if this would be mote suitable than what I have now??

steveinspain
28-12-2009, 15:26
Of course it would be.
Step this way young man, and let me excite you with all the details you need to know...

Beechwoods
28-12-2009, 19:19
If these are the same as Steve T bought along to Scalford then they're excellent. I was quite surprised at the profound affect they had even 'plonking' equipment on them without much proper thought, let alone if kit was properly organised on 'em ;)

The Vinyl Adventure
28-12-2009, 19:42
Happy days ... I do really need to stop spending my savings soon though :)