View Full Version : Wanted: Bluesound Node 2

mikeyb
01-02-2017, 07:59
Anyone have one to sell?

[emoji4]

WESTLOWER
01-02-2017, 10:27
Mike,
can I ask, why you want to move away from the RPi (if indeed you do)?
the reason I ask is I have a Bluesound Node 2 which actually is faultless in every way really, (except USB out)
I have been using mine for around a year and it is fantastic but I require USB out to feed my posh USB / SPDIF to then go to the External DAC i use.

Anyway I am going to give RPi3 with HifiBerry+ and a good Linear power supply a whirl, I use music for NAS and stream Tidal HiFi
if I find it all good and easy ish to use (i'm a not technical at all!) i will be moving the Bluesound Node 2 on. I don't require the MQA in Tidal

So as I said first, are you moving from the RPi approach?

Cycleallday
01-02-2017, 12:52
Anyone have one to sell?

[emoji4]

I have the original Node 1 which I never use and would sell

Mel

mikeyb
01-02-2017, 17:48
Mike,
can I ask, why you want to move away from the RPi (if indeed you do)?
the reason I ask is I have a Bluesound Node 2 which actually is faultless in every way really, (except USB out)
I have been using mine for around a year and it is fantastic but I require USB out to feed my posh USB / SPDIF to then go to the External DAC i use.

Anyway I am going to give RPi3 with HifiBerry+ and a good Linear power supply a whirl, I use music for NAS and stream Tidal HiFi
if I find it all good and easy ish to use (i'm a not technical at all!) i will be moving the Bluesound Node 2 on. I don't require the MQA in Tidal

So as I said first, are you moving from the RPi approach?
Just fancy a new toy to play with and something that will do Spotify natively and I might restart my Tidal sub and try Roon again.

All of which can be done on the Node 2, ok the Pi can do it too but for Spotify the Pi is a bit of a faff.

mikeyb
01-02-2017, 17:48
I have the original Node 1 which I never use and would sell

Mel
Sorry definitely want the 2 rather than the 1.

WESTLOWER
02-02-2017, 11:19
i'll see how the Rpi is..

Sorry definitely want the 2 rather than the 1.