PDA

View Full Version : Good Day to you All

Bjork67
30-01-2017, 17:58
New member bit nervous , just bought myself a pair of Reva 2's and a Marantz pm6006 . Listen to a wide selection of artists ranging from Neil young, Bjork Kraftwerk Beatles to bits of Classical . Lots of stuff mostly vintage . Seems like a laid back sort of place compared to others. Cheers Garry.

Also got a Pioneer Sx-N30 which im using to stream off a usb hd for ease of use.

struth
30-01-2017, 18:05
Hi Garry, no need to be nervous. Hope you find the forum interesting. You got any changes in mind?

Bjork67
30-01-2017, 18:16
Have got quite a collection of vinyl some mine and some from relatives from over the years , i know its going to happen sooner rather than later a turntable or record player as used to be called will have to be bought.

struth
30-01-2017, 18:23
Never call it a boat...its a ship :ner: yes turntables are a can of worms. Its called going over to the black/dark side. Once sorted there is nothing like it tbh, but its expensive, or can be. At least you have records, although you will likely find they need cleaned with a vaccum cleaner(another expense) lol.
You will find plenty help in analogue section. If you need help you can open a thread

walpurgis
30-01-2017, 22:59
Hi Gary. Welcome to AOS.

I hope we do project an atmosphere of this being a laid back place, we like things to be friendly! :)

We have many vintage gear fans here, so you'll be in good company.

If you have plans for your system, we'd like to hear about them.

Feel free to join in with any chat that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.