PDA

View Full Version : New music

Audio Al
18-01-2017, 14:17
Hi People

Re new music , How many times do you listen to new music , I purchased a album a short while ago and thought :eek:
WTF have I just purchased :doh:
however I have now listened to this album about 12 times and it has grown on me big time , I now think its very good , I have it playing now and enjoying it very much along with dinner and fresh ground coffee , Lubly Jubbly :)

:band:

This may be my next Album of the month entry ;)

jollyfix
18-01-2017, 15:07
I buy loads of new stuff, loads of good stuff out there. I have found that sometimes there are only a few good tracks on an Album, but thats the same as some old stuff.
I buy songlines'mag' ,normally comes with 2 CD's of new music compilations, found loads of good Albums from those CDs.
Radio, I tunes are other places i have discovered new stuff.
BTW what's the Album Al?

struth
18-01-2017, 15:18
I buy loads of new stuff, loads of good stuff out there. I have found that sometimes there are only a few good tracks on an Album, but thats the same as some old stuff.
I buy songlines'mag' ,normally comes with 2 CD's of new music compilations, found loads of good Albums from those CDs.
Radio, I tunes are other places i have discovered new stuff.
BTW what's the Album Al?

Suppose thats where digital streaming comes to the fore. You can pick the few of several albums into 1 playlist and then listen without interuption.

jollyfix
18-01-2017, 15:33
I tend to pick the tracks i like from some Albums ( i tunes etc), but i still like to buy a whole Album as even with old Albums the tracks i liked and played the most (as didn't like the other tracks), normally will change after time, The tracks i didn't like, now my favourite.

struth
18-01-2017, 15:37
I tend to pick the tracks i like from some Albums ( i tunes etc), but i still like to buy a whole Album as even with old Albums the tracks i liked and played the most (as didn't like the other tracks), normally will change after time, The tracks i didn't like, now my favourite.

Not bought a cd since signing up with spotify...im saving lol

Pete The Cat
22-01-2017, 08:17
Mainly from listening to BBC Radio 6 which has a decent breadth of taste. Other than that retrospectively trawling the year end "album of the year" lists from music mag websites (although that could mean it's a year old by the time you score).

Pete