PDA

View Full Version : Martin from Berlin

goya
15-01-2017, 14:53
Hello and good day,

i am from Berlin, Germany. I use audio-gd-stuff.
I am looking for Synergistic Research Designer's Reference innterconnects.
Regards
Martin

walpurgis
15-01-2017, 15:30
Hi Martin. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us more about yourself. What music do you listen to and what plans do you have for your system?

If you are looking for a particular item, place a 'wanted' listing in the Private Exhibitions section.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Clifford.T Ward
15-01-2017, 15:34
Welcome from next door in The Netherlands!:)

Spectral Morn
15-01-2017, 16:14
Welcome to AoS

goya
15-01-2017, 17:08
I listen most to electronic, jazz,blues, hip hop, singer songwriter.
over all I am really satisfied with my system. the audio-gd stuff is great. and I am lucky in my street is a shop which build customized speakers. he changed my linear acoustic LA Jet 20 with a
new switch and a new midrange speaker to awesome stuff.
over all I don't trust new stuff. Especially speaker are mostly much to expensive for what they deliver these days.

struth
15-01-2017, 17:20
Welcome to AoS Martin. Sounds like your pretty settled with your gear.. yes an ad in private exhibitions as wanted will bring any out if available.
Like old speakers myself

goya
15-01-2017, 17:32
Welcome to AoS Martin. Sounds like your pretty settled with your gear.. yes an ad in private exhibitions as wanted will bring any out if available.
Like old speakers myself

Yes... I now some guys who are working in big hifi stores selling fucking expensive B&W and co and now-body likes it anymore because they don't like the stuff they have to sell. It's all about good looking chassis
and a lot of bass

struth
15-01-2017, 17:37
Yes... I now some guys who are working in big hifi stores selling fucking expensive B&W and co and now-body likes it anymore because they don't like the stuff they have to sell. It's all about good looking chassis
and a lot of bass

Indeed. A lok of high priced rubbish about. If you want to speak with Dandy re those cables you can pm him if he doesnt respond. He doesnt post an awful lot

goya
15-01-2017, 17:44
Indeed. A lok of high priced rubbish about. If you want to speak with Dandy re those cables you can pm him if he doesnt respond. He doesnt post an awful lot

Yes, thanks, I wrote him a mail.

And I should say in my system I hear big differences between cables. Doesn't matte if usb - powercord- speaker - or interconnect-cable. There are big differences. A lot of people say it's not possible, but
maybe it's only a german thing.

struth
15-01-2017, 18:00
No, we have plenty cable lovers here including me, and quite a few anti as well. (Poor boys) ;)

goya
15-01-2017, 18:20
yeah, in a german forum you should not try to ask something about cables. They are all waiting to should you that it's stupid.
Anyway, next week I'll get the first version of the JPS-Labs Superconductor speaker cable. I expect something a little bit awesome. Or I would be disappointed.

Elephantears
15-01-2017, 20:48
Martin, can you tell us anything about the shop near you in Berlin that does speaker projects? I've been visiting Berlin for more than 20 years but don't know the hi-fi shops. Also I have a friend in Berlin who is looking for new speakers so it would be good to tell him about the place.

goya
16-01-2017, 05:14
Martin, can you tell us anything about the shop near you in Berlin that does speaker projects? I've been visiting Berlin for more than 20 years but don't know the hi-fi shops. Also I have a friend in Berlin who is looking for new speakers so it would be good to tell him about the place.

so good his speakers are, so bad he is at selling and advertising. just visit him and listen. you get awesome speakers you could never affort. Special for your music taste and special for your listening room. best is to contact him before visiting....http://packhifi.de/.... the pictures are not good. his speakers can be a real beauty to

Audio Al
16-01-2017, 06:17
Hello :)