PDA

View Full Version : Black and Chocolate Together

Sand Dancin Donkey Walker
19-12-2009, 18:04
Hi Guys

There has been an addition to the Donkey Stables in the last 24 Hrs. No not one of the Ultra Rare Jubilee (Red, White & Blue) Racing Donkeys. But another Dog.

This one is a Chocolate Lab, but in certain light looks a touch Ginger. I got her from the same person who rescued Faye. Though she isn't a rescue she needed a good home, and has found one here. I think I'll be having fun and games with them both :)

Anyway have been out today with the 2 dogs. Had a drive over to Scaling Dam, out on the North Yorkshire Moors on the Whitby Road.

Considering I have only had her 24 Hrs she is great and looks like settling in well.

Below are a couple of photos of the trip. The temperature is about Zero and felt a lot colder out on the exposed parts of the moor.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/HyCoignitor/Audio%20Art%20of%20Sound/DSC_0065-1.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/HyCoignitor/Audio%20Art%20of%20Sound/DSC_0061-1.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/HyCoignitor/Audio%20Art%20of%20Sound/DSC_0071.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/HyCoignitor/Audio%20Art%20of%20Sound/DSC_0081-1.jpg

Andy - SDDW

DSJR
19-12-2009, 19:34
:peace:

Those that love animals are truly blessed IMO....

Macca
20-12-2009, 00:19
Stunningly beautiful.

Themis
20-12-2009, 07:39
Nice move Andy. ;)
And a nice weather for the Labs. :)

20-12-2009, 09:33
Hi Guys

The dogs and I all loved the trip.
The walk is circular around the dam. It is in a conservation area and dogs are required to be kept on a lead, which I did.
Took us about 1.5Hrs and will be back there sometime soon.
Lovely place, again only about 30 minutes drive from home.
I am re-discovering places I haven't been to in a long time.

Andy - SDDW

Haselsh1
20-12-2009, 09:45
What a fab time of the year for going out walking. We have around eight inches of snow here. It coudln't be better.

The Grand Wazoo
20-12-2009, 10:10
You can't beat going out on a crisp clear morning with a happy dog (or two!). Nice work Andy!!

Ali Tait
20-12-2009, 13:00
Lovely dogs Andy.I have a fox red lab myself.:)

Mike
20-12-2009, 13:38
Ooh, looks like you're getting right into this dog lark! :)

I haven't been up there for ages....

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/HyCoignitor/Audio%20Art%20of%20Sound/DSC_0081-1.jpg

Andy - SDDW

Good Trout fishing there too, also Pike up-to 20lb I'm told!

Cheers...

The Vinyl Adventure
20-12-2009, 14:19
the chocolate one looks like my dogs mummy

Beechwoods
22-12-2009, 21:00
Nice one! I wish I was out there...

Vinyleyes
25-12-2009, 16:50
Hello Andy .. I'm a newbie from just down the road near Scarborough .... Right now I am sat at work in Siberia ... your pics took me right back home and gave me a little xmas buzz ... Thanks for that .... and lovely dogs .. Cheers mate :)

Brian

25-12-2009, 17:49
Hello Andy .. I'm a newbie from just down the road near Scarborough .... Right now I am sat at work in Siberia ... your pics took me right back home and gave me a little xmas buzz ... Thanks for that .... and lovely dogs .. Cheers mate :)

Brian

Hi Brian

Nice to hear I gave you a Christmas smile.
Been out and about today, though no long walkers today. Will leave that until tomorrow when I think I'l take a drive to Roseberry Topping and have a bit of a hike there. Will take the camera and post a few pics.

Brian, when you get home, drop me a line and we should see if we can meet up sometime, always good to meet up with fellow AoS guys. Mike Homer is close by too.

Ali Labs are great, as are all other dogs, don't think I've seen a Fox Red one, drop a photo's on the thread if you have one.

Cheers all and take care everyone

Andy - SDDW

Ali Tait
25-12-2009, 19:36
This is Jake-

Vinyleyes
26-12-2009, 13:08
Hi Brian

Been out and about today, though no long walkers today. Will leave that until tomorrow when I think I'l take a drive to Roseberry Topping and have a bit of a hike there. Will take the camera and post a few pics.

Brian, when you get home, drop me a line and we should see if we can meet up sometime, always good to meet up with fellow AoS guys. Mike Homer is close by too.

Ali Labs are great, as are all other dogs, don't think I've seen a Fox Red one, drop a photo's on the thread if you have one.

Andy - SDDW

Hi Andy ... That would be cool .. I know noone down my way who has a clue about Hi Fi ... and I certainly need help :-) .. I am often up that way as I use that route to go over to Richmond to see my old folks when I'm home .. ... I took my son up Roseberry Topping just last summer .. I used to hike it as a kid ... I found out I was NOT fit ... :doh:

Cheers Brian

26-12-2009, 16:27
Brian

I know what you mean about being un-fit. Though I am certainly a lot better than I was 6 months ago.

I gave Roseberry Topping a mis today, instead had a walk out for about 3 Hrs from home. Out to the local woods and fields. We all came back happy but needing baths.

If it's possible Black dog came back Blacker and Brown dog a lovely shade of Field Mud and black snow.

We are all ow clean, not too sure who made more mess, me or the dogs, the baths a mess but will clean up I think :rolleyes:

Drop me a line when you get home and see if we can arrange something.

Ali a good looking dog you have there, great fun to have around.

Hope everyone on AoS have had a good Christmas, take care all

Andy - SDDW

jon1
28-02-2010, 19:56
Hi Brian

Andy - SDDW

Andy i can see roseberry topping from my window;)

jon

01-03-2010, 13:30
Hi Jon

You must have a great view from your home.
Still haven't made it up there yet, will be doing so soon.
Will post the photo's when I do.

Andy - SDDW

jon1
01-03-2010, 17:51
Hi Jon

You must have a great view from your home.
Still haven't made it up there yet, will be doing so soon.
Will post the photo's when I do.

Andy - SDDW

I will be watching;)

jon