PDA

View Full Version : Hello from HiFi Wigwam

HFWW
07-01-2017, 23:27
Hello everyone,

Just had a great chat with Marco who suggested I join the forum to discuss any questions regarding the new set up and what is planned for the future. Like always there are assumptions and here say so I just wanted to let you all know that while I won't ever get involved in private threads I will certainly be happy to answer any sensible questions.

Nice to be here
Peter

struth
07-01-2017, 23:30
Sure you will be made welcome Peter.

HFWW
07-01-2017, 23:35
Many thanks Grant

walpurgis
07-01-2017, 23:39
Hi Peter. A warm welcome from me too.

Despite its prominent status, I don't recall having visited 'The Wam', but I'm a bit of a stick in the mud so to speak.

I'd be interested to hear what your new setup is going to be. Who knows, I may pop by and see. :)

I don't see why you should not chip in here on the threads though. Any opinion is welcome.

Geoff.

HFWW
07-01-2017, 23:47
Hi Geoff,

Thank you. I don't feel knowledgable enough about equipment to comment with the experienced audiophiles here but naturally keen to put right any uncertainties about TheWam

Arkless Electronics
07-01-2017, 23:48
Personally I'd quite like to be un-banned for life from the wam for what I consider the most tenuous and ridiculous reasons... Oh yeah and welcome...

HFWW
07-01-2017, 23:52
Hi Jez. The first thing I did when I took over was to wipe the slate clean. What was past, was not the future. I do not Admin or Moderate the forum whatsoever so please give me your username and I will pass on to Admin.

Arkless Electronics
07-01-2017, 23:59
Hi Jez. The first thing I did when I took over was to wipe the slate clean. What was past, was not the future. I do not Admin or Moderate the forum whatsoever so please give me your username and I will pass on to Admin.

:) I wasn't expecting that.... Thank you. I'd need to set up a trade account of course, what's the current cost of this?

HFWW
08-01-2017, 00:05
It is £25 per month to access all forums except Private Classifieds and £40 per month for that plus your own business space and the ability to either copy over your own webpage or to serve up any other discounts or special offers you may have. This can be renewed or changed unlimited times and can be set up by sending all designs and content to our new tech team OR they can do it for you for a one time set up fee of £100.

Arkless Electronics
08-01-2017, 00:11
It is £25 per month to access all forums except Private Classifieds and £40 per month for that plus your own business space and the ability to either copy over your own webpage or to serve up any other discounts or special offers you may have. This can be renewed or changed unlimited times and can be set up by sending all designs and content to our new tech team OR they can do it for you for a one time set up fee of £100.

Unfortunately that's waaaaaayyyy more than I can afford but thanks anyway. It's a one off yearly payment of £50 here... I may have been able to go as far as £100 - £150 per year but those rates are far too rich for me :(

Marco
08-01-2017, 12:41
Welcome to AoS, Peter :)

Nice chatting earlier. I'm always up for wiping slates clean and starting again, with decent people. We'll certainly be supporting the Scalford show, as always, and also reciprocating in future with anything agreeable, which is mutually beneficial for both forums.

I wish you all the best for the future growth and success of WW! :cool:

I may have been able to go as far as £100 - £150 per year but those rates are far too rich for me :(

Excellent... If you're feeling rich now, then you can pay me the £50 due for advertising here! ;)

PM me for details.

Marco.

hifinutt
08-01-2017, 17:46
welcome to aos , great to have you on here

HFWW
08-01-2017, 18:12
Thank you Phil.

HFWW
11-01-2017, 22:07
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that Scalford is a show for ALL audiophiles so please take a look at the new site we have launched tonight at www.thehifishow.com

We have also updated and launched a front end to the forum that will have all the new reviews and news, product launches etc.,

There are only about 10 rooms left so if you are thinking about it get your name on the spreadsheet quickly.

Thanks
Peter

Audio Al
12-01-2017, 05:47
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that Scalford is a show for ALL audiophiles so please take a look at the new site we have launched tonight at www.thehifishow.com

We have also updated and launched a front end to the forum that will have all the new reviews and news, product launches etc.,

There are only about 10 rooms left so if you are thinking about it get your name on the spreadsheet quickly.

Thanks
Peter

I am already on the spread sheet :) 3rd year exhibiting if I get a room this year :D