PDA

View Full Version : interest check on tannoy xt6f speakers

smithie
28-12-2016, 12:47
hi
im just trying to gauge if theres any interest or buyers available if i was to stick these up for sale?
i love these speakers and am thinking my room can accommodate the 8" next model up,but to do that i will have to sell these first and get £500 for them to have any hope of getting the bigger versions,and as these are the only speakers i have i need to try and do this thing smoothly and quickly,hence why im just checking the interest level first:)
i have all original packaging .
theres a slight scrape on one of the speakers as shown in the picture,doesnt really stand out and is not a issue with the magnetic grills on...other then that there in top condition.
as stated,i need £500 and no less to make the plan work,and would need to be picked up from penzance cornwall,or buyer could arrange a pickup using a courier at there risk of course. i can supply box sizes etc...be warned,there big boxes and around 16kg each:)
so any interest??
regards
paul

smithie
28-12-2016, 12:52
some more pictures...

and im still trying to work out why all my pictures have come out side ways:D..sorry about that,i havent got a clue,but rest assured thats not how i listen to them:lol: