PDA

View Full Version : for sale ,technics sl150 with sme mounting adapter.

smithie
28-12-2016, 11:55
for sale
selling my technics sl150 turntable to try and raise some funds for some speakers i want to upgrade to....needs must.
hopefully the pictures will convey how great a condition this turntable is in,it comes with the mounting plate for a sme arm as was the case with these turntables,
i use a sl1500 which is pretty much the same turntable but with a technics arm and can say that the sound quality is excellent and being of a basic but solid engineering will go on for ever with some regular care and maintenance.
please bare in mind i have never used this,it has just been sat on top of a wardrobe for some years and because of its age will probably need the usual contact cleaning of switches etc to sort any pitch stability issues that these decks can suffer with,but these are so basic and well made that this really isnt a issue for mr diy,would probably be worth while replacing the old capacitors in it to as these are surely getting alittle long in the tooth:),if these simple tasks are done it should be a good work horse for another 40 yrs :D
i dont have any packaging so idealy pickup from penzance cornwall would be best,however i realise im probably the only guy that lives here when it comes to hifi so would be prepared to find and box and package well for posting,at buyers expense and risk,i would of thought £20 tracked by parcelforce should cover it,of course your more then welcome to arrange your own pickup etc...

priced £125
regards
paul

smithie
28-12-2016, 12:26
some more pictures,as we all love pictures:D