PDA

View Full Version : BRITISH 2-CHANNEL: How about doing something positive? I’m looking for talent scouts.

Neil McCauley
15-12-2016, 21:36
What I’m talking about here is a bit of fun, but with a serious purpose. Let me explain what I’m looking for but first .....

A bit of back-story

HP and I are on a mission to help truly British hi-fi makers achieve editorial coverage – but this isn’t for the ‘big boys’ – no way. We are looking for the ‘un-anointed’, those outside the cliques, the ones who frankly are way under the paper-based editorial talent radar. You know the kind of thing; a start-up full of good intentions but with zero marketing budget and no advertising either and, so, utterly irrelevant to the editorial ‘usual suspects’. Founded and run by people with more technical expertise and ambition than any ability let alone desire to ‘play the game’.

What we offer them - if you can help us find them – is …..

editorial coverage without any strings whatsoever. As you can see, we don’t accept any advertising, thereby avoiding even the remotest possibility of that ‘blackmail’

Three reasons why are we doing this

New entrants into this commercially merciless HiFi environment need all they help they can get.
We have a burning passion to see the British 2-channel market survive and then thrive and, finally …
Because we can!

Will you help us to help them please?

All we need please is a link on this thread to one or more small UK makers who in your opinion could benefit from professional and free editorial. That’s it. We’ll do the rest.

Our first campaign success

Earlier today one of our readers directed us towards a company we’d never heard of; Puritan Audio Labs. We studied what they had to say and found it interesting and relevant. Find out why at http://www.puritanaudiolabs.com/ We need more like this; a lot more!

In anticipation of your support, thank you - Neil