PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Dali Zensor 1 Speakers In Black Ash

dantheman91
10-12-2016, 10:51
Hi

For sale a very highly rated pair of Dali Zensor 1 Speakers in as new condition & full working order selling to too substantial upgrade you guys no what they are. These speakers are superb sounding with any type of music from rock to reggae - soul to dance they fill a room with easy and are very easy amplifier load which any will drive them will iv'e used a variety from Musical Fidelity - Technics & Luxman i could happily live with them but its time to move them on they are in current use in my second system but i have the JBL L46's for this now. These speakers for their size are heavy so collection only from bournemouth demo most welcome Vinyl or CD you preference these speakers suit high end amplification but any amplifier as stated will drive them. Black ash and look excellent small and compact but sound per pound at this price is unbeatable.

Ideal first stater speakers for someone starting out in this range consider them perfect

Specification:
Output Power
100 Watts
Into
6 Ohms

Price for this pair is £110 :eek:

Please email with any questions - Sorry postage not an option at present.

walpurgis
10-12-2016, 11:00
People may like to see a picture of the backs Dan, as they are rear ported.

dantheman91
10-12-2016, 11:10
Yes boss.....:lol:

Excuse the dust......:doh:

walpurgis
10-12-2016, 11:13
That's more like it! ;)

dantheman91
13-12-2016, 16:34
Bump

£100

dantheman91
02-01-2017, 17:40
Withdrawn.

Due to some wally"Me"checking the JBL L46 surrounds and they perished in the process...:steam:

SO the dali are back in....