PDA

View Full Version : roksan caspian m2 900£

stabdis7
24-11-2016, 21:02
Mint condition. manual and original packaging.
Will bee on sale only for a 2 weeks maximum.Im selling my roksan cd player only because I found a dac tha I was hunting forever.. just not enough funds.seller agree to wait 2 weeks till I sell my cd player.if im not selling in to weeks for the asking price I will keep my cd payer.

More then welcome to come and listen to cd player.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

struth
24-11-2016, 21:18
Will bee on sale only for a 2 weeks maximum.Im selling my roksan cd player only because I found a dac tha I was hunting forever.. just not enough funds.seller agree to wait 2 weeks till I sell my cd player.if im not selling in to weeks for the asking price I will keep my cd payer.

You will need to put a picture of this cd player up as per the rules you didnt read. asap please or it will be deleted...thnks

stabdis7
24-11-2016, 21:23

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/59b5d8daec774db13945996e8fc216bf.jpg