PDA

View Full Version : Hi from DOWN UNDER.

Maouna
23-11-2016, 12:25
Hi my name is Con . I joined yesterday as I believe AoS is the place to read and learn all about audio. My audio consists of ALCHEMIST FORSETTI pre and power combo ,MERIDIAN 508.24 cd ,maranta 67mk2se cd -Onkyo integral tape deck ,Dynaudio focus 110- Meridian M2 active speakers,-Kimber 8tc speaker wires,chord interconnecters,- and of course the one and only TECHNICS SL1200 mk2 txt.

walpurgis
23-11-2016, 15:39
Hello Con. Welcome to AOS.

Yes, you are right. AOS is a good place to learn about Hi-Fi. There's a lot going on here and every aspect of audio is covered.

Tell us what music you listen to and what plans if any you have for your system. You already have some nice equipment there.

Feel free to join in any chat that interests you. The members are friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Maouna
24-11-2016, 10:29
Hi Geoff,thanks for your reply. My main music is mostly rock but I do like all sorts of different genres I have studied music and do play guitar so I think my knowledge is quite vast. At the moment I would like to improve my TT . I am starting with external power supply which one of the members has done 6L6( Jim) which I think is brilliant ,and after that a few more tweaks. Again thank you all .

struth
25-11-2016, 10:16
Hi con. Enjoy the forum. Great place to be part of...

Barry
27-11-2016, 00:57
Welcome to AoS Con.

You are in good company here with your Technics TT.

Enjoy the Forum
Barry