PDA

View Full Version : SNVINYL

Vince
23-11-2016, 10:29
Anyone had any experience with this company. I placed an order 5 weeks ago and am getting no reply to emails. I've been reading feeding feedback for his company and it doesn't look too good for me. Anyone else, Cheers:steam:

Yomanze
23-11-2016, 10:55
Try phoning.

RichB
23-11-2016, 11:54
I know the owner gets on here (usually to snipe at people who buy things from Amazon that he doesn't stock) so maybe he'll reply.

Sorry Scott but you asked for that.

CageyH
23-11-2016, 12:00
I have had mixed service.
Some really good, and some not as good as the parcel did not turn up, but received a full refund.
He operates under Daytona600 on here I think.

Gazjam
23-11-2016, 12:37
C'mon Scott,
get the finger out lad!

Yomanze
23-11-2016, 14:04
I've never ordered, but I always check reviews & online sentiment before ordering, and can say in this case I'd never order! There is no excuse. A blip, yes, but not at this consistency.

Clive197
23-11-2016, 14:39
I ordered an album once, never did get it but did get my money back after the intervention of a moderator. Scott sends me an e-mail every week but I have not and will not place another order with him.

daytona600
23-11-2016, 16:38
whats your surname vince or item purchased

daytona600
23-11-2016, 16:53
vincent you sent only one email today @ 9.17am & replied @ noon today
sent a refund this afternoon for your order for tony bennett

LP version always in stock ( snvinyl bit of a giveaway )
Sacd out of print for 3months & sent email/confirmation waiting on a repress last month & back in stock in dec
& if required refund for this item no problem

Spectral Morn
23-11-2016, 17:34
I've never ordered, but I always check reviews & online sentiment before ordering, and can say in this case I'd never order! There is no excuse. A blip, yes, but not at this consistency.

+ 1

Old boy
23-11-2016, 17:41
Anyone had any experience with this company. I placed an order 5 weeks ago and am getting no reply to emails. I've been reading feeding feedback for his company and it doesn't look too good for me. Anyone else, Cheers:steam:

So glad I saw this thread before sending my order !

Ali Tait
23-11-2016, 19:23
Used Scott loads, had to wait sometimes as he's waiting on stock arriving, but he's never let me down.

337alant
24-11-2016, 00:35
Ive also had Vinyl from Scott and have always received what I ordered, some titles took a little longer than expected but not a problem for me and understandable for imports.

Alan

Clive
24-11-2016, 09:49
I've used Scott's services and been happy. Some stuff takes a while such as LPs from Fone. You can get them much faster from Fone but you pay a massive postage fee. My guess is that Scott bundles up several orders to bring down the shipping costs per LP. If so, that's a useful service. If emails don't work then call him. He probably gets a mountain of emails.

topoxforddoc
24-11-2016, 12:15
I have had no problems with Scott. As stock can vary and shipping times from overseas suppliers is something out of his control, I tend to call Scott before making an order. He has always been very helpful and honest about delivery times on the phone. With my purchases over the phone, he has invoiced me only when the stock arrives in the U.K.

stevied
24-11-2016, 19:59
Used Scott loads, had to wait sometimes as he's waiting on stock arriving, but he's never let me down.
+1

Marco
24-11-2016, 22:33
Unfortunately Scott Nangle has lost his trade account and been banned from the forum, due to non-payment of an overdue account fee, and more importantly, for continually breaking promises to up his game, after years of providing shoddy service to many AoS members, even though he sometimes got it right.

The fact is, he got it wrong far too often, and after having been given numerous chances to improve on his customer service, was warned that if any more of these complaint threads, such as started here by Vince, appeared on the forum, then he'd be gone, as it reflects badly on AoS and the professionalism we demand from our registered traders.

Anyway, as Scott no longer has a right of reply, I'm locking this thread to prevent any further discussion of his business or him. For those with outstanding matters still to conduct with Scott, I would suggest that they contact him directly through his website.

Marco.