PDA

View Full Version : Mulidine Bagatelle V2*speakers with upgrades

Open Door
21-11-2016, 08:42
Mulidine Bagatelle V2*speakers with upgrades

Tiny footprint but a big sound!

This pair has some upgrades:

1. Capacitors in the crossover networks now Audyn MKP plus

2. Mulidine don't bi-wire despite having binding posts for it. The connected pair of binding posts are now solid copper types in place of the brass gold plated variety.

3. Binding posts plate now a custom aluminium plate - more rigid and looks ace.

4. Custom plinths added to the base of the speaker. Made by Oscar Audio and sit on rubber isolators so not directly flush with the bottom of the speaker. Then sits on 3 small rubber feet. This upgrade made a massive difference to the presentation of the speaker.

Good condition and sound amazing. There are some very minor nicks not readily noticeable.

A sad sale but I can't keep 2 pairs of speakers.

I have the original boxes but prefer collection from Gloucester or we can arrange to meet up. The new plinths means they do not fit the box without a little packaging modification.

Demo welcome.

Price - £650, yup!

From their website 2nd-generation of Mulidine entry-level, the Bagatelle V2 has a new cabinet, according to the latest technical developments and new components.

Adorned with a real cherry veneer finish, it is manufactured in France and offers the brand recognized qualities: sincerity, liveliness, no ear fatigue. A true gateway to the world of music .

The Bagatelle features Mulidine's patented 'double quarter wave transmission line' design and incorporates mechanical-acoustical filters to reduce internal sound-wave interference and produce a portrayal that is true to the original, lively and unfatiguing.

The speakers are hand-made in France and the passive cross-over is designed and manufactured in house, with a 3400Hz cut-off frequency.

Made in a real cherry veneer finish and has received many awards in Europe, including 'Diapason d?Or' from Hi-Fi Magazine and 'Best Buy' in Haute Fidelit?.

Characteristics :

2 Bass 130 mm paper cone, realized on specifications, coated dome, wide surround tweeter

Load : Patented, Mulidine double quarter wave acoustic line, mechanical-acoustical filter

Filtration :

2-way 3400Hz passive crossover

Sensitivity: 89 dB 2.83V 1m

Bandwith : 60Hz/22KHz

Impedance : 4 ohms 3,8 ohms

Power : 60W

Dimensions : 17 cm X 22 cm X 82

http://www.cristatechnologies.fr/fiche-A%7CCRISTA%7C1BaV2-02010000000000.html

Open Door
22-11-2016, 22:34
Or close offers...

Open Door
26-11-2016, 20:07
If anyone wants a no obligation listen, I'm happy to demo.

Ninanina
26-11-2016, 20:09
I thought I'd heard of 'most' speakers but I've never heard of these..

They look nice though

Open Door
04-12-2016, 16:27
They are ace, thanks for the post.

Patented 1/4 wave internal design gives superb bass for the size. Lively presentation if anyone was wondering how they sound.

Will swap for a small valve power amp with a minimum output of 15w per channel. Has to look 'ok' for the other half appeal. £150 either way with a trade.

Open Door
11-12-2016, 10:07
Keen to move these, in the way. Offers?

Open Door
16-12-2016, 16:09
Price drop of your choice?

Open Door
22-12-2016, 16:59
£450 lets go!