PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Dubster68
17-11-2016, 21:05
Hi everyone

I have been popping in getting loads of advice for a few years now and eventually registered today:lol:. Love the friendly advice and the knowledge of the members so look forward to contributing in some capacity.

Currently running a modified Technics SL1210 that is my little project as I save my pennies for something else.

Regards

Mick

walpurgis
18-11-2016, 09:49
Hello Mick. Welcome to AOS.

Yes. This is a friendly place. We make efforts to keep it that way.

Tell us what music you listen to and what plans if any you may have for your system.

Feel free to join in the chat and ask questions.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

struth
18-11-2016, 10:31
Hi Mick. Enjoy the site. Look forward to seeing your gear in the gallery sometime

Sovereign
18-11-2016, 12:06
Welcome mate

Dubster68
18-11-2016, 17:43
Thanks everyone

My musical tastes are very wide. Love 60s,70s Rock Stones,Kinks,Pink Floyd,some of Roger Waters stuff sounds amazing. Love the Smiths and Johnny Marr,Then more modern stuff White Stripes and Jack White solo stuff, Bit of Oasis,Noel Gallagher etc.

Basically I listen to anything:lol:

My SL121O has a Timestep HE III external PSU,Original tone arm with straight through Isokinetic Isotone Cardas rewire and damped arm (This will be changed soon) Blue LED kit and Ortofon 2m Bronze cart. Isonoe isolation alloy feet. Glass platter mat.

I know people say the money you spent can get you x y z but part of the enjoyment for me is tinkering:D

Spectral Morn
18-11-2016, 19:40
Welcome to AoS