PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Scunthorpe!

Stuartsyoga
08-11-2016, 16:29
Hi, I'm Stuart and I'm a yoga and mindfulness teacher here in Scunthorpe North Lincolnshire.

I have now converted most of my cd collection to flac and currently run a sb Touch through Beresford Caiman ii into a procurve graphic equalise into a Myriad pre amp and then bi amp treble and bass plus a yamaha sub woofer from the Behringer pro curve. My music is stored on a Synology NAS. Wharfedale speakers. Various diy mic cable interconnects and diy mains leads.

I am setting up a new pi3 with iq audio dac+ so will be finding my way around the various software and set ups for this.

My collection is mainly melodic rock based. Karnataka are my favourite band. Recent cd acquisitions Dare, Aynsley Lister, Dream Theater. Do like a bit of classical, particularly piano and have all sorts of new age/relaxation music for work.

Macca
08-11-2016, 18:24
Hi Stuart

Yoga and mindfulness, you must be one chilled out dude ;) Back in my day we just had drink and drugs. Interesting set up. What Wharfedales you got?

Stuartsyoga
08-11-2016, 18:32
Hi Martin, they are Evolution 2 8s stand mounted

walpurgis
09-11-2016, 09:40
Hello Stuart. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site, you should find plenty to interest you.

If you have any plans for your system, let us know what you have in mind.

Feel free to join in any chat that appeals to you and ask any questions you may have.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Barry
19-11-2016, 00:30
Welcome to AoS Stuart.

Enjoy the Forum
Barry