PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to more

SPLeon
30-10-2016, 21:18
Hi everyone
My name is Stephen , Im from Oldham in Greater Manchester and Im an Audiophile . Ive tried digital hifi to ween me off the real stuff , but , Im too far gone :)
My legal team have advised me to point out that it is not my opinion that digital hifi is no good and the opening statement was merely a joke , dont wish to kick it off .
So , at the head of my system is a Project 2 xperience acrylic TT and a Cambridge Audio azur 651c CD , running through a Rotel RC980BX preamp , 2 Rotel RB971 power amps ( bridged ) and turned into sound by Monitor Audio GR20's .
My favourite band is Tool , and my main listen is rock , from Radiohead to Pantera , but , I listen to blues , reggae , trip hop , ambient , trance , stuff i have no idea what the genre is and classical .
Thanks for having me .
Looking forward to more knowledge .

Macca
30-10-2016, 23:47
Hi Stephen and welcome to the forum. Another Rotel man, seems to be a spate of Rotel users joining recently. Please feel free to show us some photos of your system in the Gallery section. We like pictures. :)

walpurgis
30-10-2016, 23:55
Hello Stephen. Welcome to AOS.

If you have plans for your system, tell us what you may have in mind. We like to hear what people are doing.

Take a look around the site. I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you.

Please feel free to join in any chat that appeals to you. The members are friendly! :)

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

struth
31-10-2016, 09:46
Welcome Stephen. Enjoy the forum :)

SPLeon
03-11-2016, 19:42
Thanks for the warm welcome peeps . Ill get some pics on as soon as i work out whats going on :)

Barry
18-11-2016, 23:02
Welcome to AoS Stephen.

Nice system you have. Love the phrase "... stuff I have no idea what the genre is, ..". I think we all have a few LPs that fit that description, which only goes to show that it is sometimes pointless to try to 'pigeon hole' music into specific genres.

Enjoy the Forum
Barry