PDA

View Full Version : DVD's for Sale

Sand Dancin Donkey Walker
05-12-2009, 21:02
Hi Guys

Been sifting through some of my DVD’s, and found quite a few duplicates. I’ve either bought 2 of them ( yes I really am that stupid ) or have been bought the box set versions. Seems daft to keep hold of them, so here they are

Anyway, all in excellent condition, not too sure what to ask for. Though I would prefer to sell as a job lot.

Let me know what you think, Postage at cost.

· Matrix
· Matrix Revolutions
· Matrix Reloaded
· Die Hard 4.0
· Alien
· Aliens
· Alien 3
· Alien Resurrection
· Star Wars – A New Hope
· Star Wars – The Empire Strikes Back
· Star Wars – Return of the Jedi
· Pirates of the Caribbean – Dead Mans Chest
· Pirates of the Caribbean – The Cures of the Black Pearl
· Lord of the Rings – The Fellowship of the Ring
· Lord of the Rings – The Two Towers
· Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King

Andy – SDDW

Just off to watch Blade Runner, funnily enough I only have one copy of this film.

11-12-2009, 05:57
No takers. Bit of a shame, I drop them off at my local MS branch later today as well as makeing my annual donation.

Andy - SDDW

Spectral Morn
11-12-2009, 10:22
Hi Andy

All good movies, but I suspect we all have them already...I know I do.

Hate the way movie companies bring out new better versions with extras and additional footage etc. That has caused the odd double for me too.

Regards D S D L

webby
11-12-2009, 12:09
Hi Andy

All good movies, but I suspect we all have them already...I know I do.

Hate the way movie companies bring out new better versions with extras and additional footage etc. That has caused the odd double for me too.

Regards D S D L

Aye, a friend of mine has bought the star wars movies god knows how many times; vhs, vhs widescreen, vhs widescreen extended, dvd, dvd box set etc etc. It's a bloody rip off.

You could say the same for cd's reissues too.

11-12-2009, 19:06
Hi Guys

I know what you mean, people will probably have them already. It was just a thought before I gave them away to charity. Would have accepted £25 for the lot.

The MS society now have them so hopefully they will make good use of them.

Cheers All,

Andy - SDDW